Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 61 of 69
jkl3699 wrote:
periwinkle
i wasn't part of a faction...i'm a counterfeit artist....but now i'm a car dealer. i had to buy a car and a pet then it takes me two days to reproduce them to sell them at a lower price. 
Win clause?
jkl3699 wrote:
I'm 75% sure Peri is human and telling the truth but I'd like confirmation
2ofclubs wrote:
How would you like it?
Hardclaim
xxx%
Mod
Cop inspect
Doc DNA test
Time stamp
Gut

It's been pretty much proven.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Follow the money.
Follow the flipper and singer. Too cryptic?
Follow Hood and Ten.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #899
If anax took Tens deal, he would have been doubled cross.

as far as i can remember - i have never double-crossed anyone in mafia, nor lied (mislead maybe), nor gone back on my word. if you know of one = jog my memory (i am getting old) - but i have absolutely been wrong in my deductions many times and i believe what others tell me (to my downfall)
voting hood off does equal a faction 1 win - we (faction 2) have about 61k of the needed 79k , faction 1 has about 47k of the needed 95k (see post 807 on pg 54 for the $ numbers) - our 61 plus their 47 is 108k = emigrate
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
of course peri is part of a faction - she is the doctor (faction 3) - just setting the record straight

now i could be wrong on some of this if the mods have changed the game in certain ways.
there could also be some kind of hidden clause that would allow a single player to do something and still win - this would contradict the parameters set forth i the opening post.
now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win
it seems that the part about killing the droids
these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans
had a different meaning than i thought
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs - you should PM me if there is any way we can win together. - better yet i will send you an invite and give you the money to accept if you are willing. blue (mailman) may have the ability to block messages so tell me plainly here if anybody needs to talk
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 19 seconds ago 
Post #910
Getting a little bitter this game TN.
no - not bitter but i am frustrated that it appears i will have no way to win - if that is true = it does not matter to me who wins - as long as the game is over quickly thereafter.
and i am stating facts - again - somebody tell me where i am wrong
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the only other person i have a chat open with is peri and she did not want to discuss our 2 factions working together so i moved on to faction 1. neither have the BH wanted my help.

so based on all that has been revealed - either faction 1 will win today or BH will win tonight
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #913
Bluegoetz wrote: Posted: 19 seconds ago
Post #910
Getting a little bitter this game TN.
no - not bitter but i am frustrated that it appears i will have no way to win - if that is true = it does not matter to me who wins - as long as the game is over quickly thereafter.
and i am stating facts - again - somebody tell me where i am wrong

Sounds like it doesn't matter so long as its not faction 3.
and since you know everything, tell the bounty hunters who the last droid is?
or better yet focus on the bounty hunters and buy time for all who need it?