Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 58 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 20 minutes ago 
Post #851
Cause regardless of what was said here prices have gone up.
And even if moderators fix that they (faction 1) can refuse to sell.
They have the power
ok let's not run wild with the speculations here = the price is fixed and has not gone up - the only way to pay more or less is by agreement between the buyer and the seller
and they can not refuse to sell - to buy something you simply have to request to purchase xxx from xxx (you do have to name the seller but not the price) and the deal is done = you must then adjust the balance in your running account and so does the seller.
this is one reason that finding out the identity of the new car salesman is critical. you can not buy unless you know who it is.
has anyone been told differently by one of the moderators?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Townies, I am 100% sticking with #Vote Hood.
Now off to work Late. Mafia addiction LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i know who the new car dealer is. anybody wanting to know and to work with me and my faction should tell me that you will accept an invitation to my opera.
i am pretty sure i know who the 3 BHs are (assuming there are 3) i know who the cop and doc are. i know who the 16th player is and their role. the 2 operas are known and the 2 animal dealers are known. the mailman is known.
i just need a small group to work with me and advise me on the best way to improve my chances of a win - perhaps it can be a double faction win or a win that includes some BHs or the extra player
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
All the Electric Animal have been bought by me, and are being resold on a secondary market at a higher price by me
Anaxagore wrote:
I can also sell Real Animal at a price of 5000 on the secondary market.
The original dealer sold me all his animals
Hoodlum wrote:
we know why you want the electric animals anax. well i don't think the others do.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i know who the new car dealer is. anybody wanting to know and to work with me and my faction should tell me that you will accept an invitation to my opera.
i am pretty sure i know who the 3 BHs are (assuming there are 3) i know who the cop and doc are. i know who the 16th player is and their role. the 2 operas are known and the 2 animal dealers are known. the mailman is known.
i just need a small group to work with me and advise me on the best way to improve my chances of a win - perhaps it can be a double faction win or a win that includes some BHs or the extra player
I have backed my claims with facts. You are just claiming to know. You have been contact with hood and his sing at the opera house - so suspect by association.. And forcing a $750 ticket to share town critical info is also sus. This is besides you out of the gate voting me.
The fact is Hood blatant flip on known good Lando. If you have a deal with Hood watch your back past Red. I am, as a past cartel doc being doubled crossed.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hey - i am just playing my role = i have nothing to sell except information = no dogs, elec cats, or cars - i can not read or stop your mail, charge you for my doctor services, or issue speeding tickets - - i deal in solid information and i have it and it is for sale. you need it to help you win. i need people to visit me 24 times before i have enough to emigrate. i am the one trying to stop the false speculations and rumors.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
another great reason to vote off 2oc is his constant jabbering. he has made 208 posts out of the 864 (almost 25%). if we had voted him off like we almost did day 1 = there would be so much less to have to read. and much of what he posts is just gibberish, unrelated to the game, or counterproductive to learning the truth.
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman
another great reason to vote off 2oc is his constant jabbering. he has made 208 posts out of the 864 (almost 25%). if we had voted him off like we almost did day 1 = there would be so much less to have to read. and much of what he posts is just gibberish, unrelated to the game, or counterproductive to learning the truth.
LOL true.
However just because they jabber I won't vote someone. For no #no vote and I'll check in regularly.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote off 2oc
he is BH (if there are 3 of them) or loose cannon neutral (if there are 2 BH in the game)
if i am wrong - i will post all the facts that lead me to that conclusion here in the forum so you do not have to pay the 750
if i am right - i will tell who else needs to be voted off tomorrow. if you want all this info ahead of time = visit my opera. :)
i am still looking for allies to help survive til the end
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman

Lol and your long post should count triple. Show us a back fact not just your view. You area faction of 1 & a imposter. Your blowing smoke and spining mirrors. You aka singers are bosting a lot of power and knowledge.

We don't need to play if Hood can't die while you dictate and he makes it happen. I don't buy it and sure others don't as well.
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote off 2oc
he is BH (if there are 3 of them) or loose cannon neutral (if there are 2 BH in the game)
if i am wrong - i will post all the facts that lead me to that conclusion here in the forum so you do not have to pay the 750
if i am right - i will tell who else needs to be voted off tomorrow. if you want all this info ahead of time = visit my opera. :)
i am still looking for allies to help survive til the end

Well, we need to know who is a BH and not. Just giving one person, no evidence, nada sounds more like an unjustified hit than anything else...