Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 56 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
Food for thought.
Humans don't know they are assimilated.
Why does a short circuit EP make a Human un successful?
Maybe the "odd" role is a Geek fixing EP or looter/thief on this dying rock.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
neither pyg or chip have been on since about 25 minutes after the phase started - so i have not yet been able to get your opera request if you made one - post it here if you want to speed things up
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
lots of uncertainty still - there may be only 2 bounty hunters?
Or even an assimilated BH. :P
LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so 2oc - chat w me - and show me that you are not BH - or make a claim right now in the forum if you are not afraid that it will be contradicted by the real player
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten .I already answered question on car that I don't have.
 I made my claims and hints. As well as vote behavior. Just because some play with HaRd claims known to be false don't mean I need to.
Look at your on Clan and the flip of Hood on Lando. VERY SMELLY.
I already gave much to my identity and finance status.
I said I was inspected. Now it's been said that could be a deflection and it's been said the cop wont clear me or the other 2 assumed inspections and out himself. With that said you're not the cop but want to lynch or pressure me. Again you are trying very hard to find identities to build alliances with because you may be a faction of 1 knowing hood has been or may be corupted. You are also using the $ in your theories and that's typical of the bad in a lot of games.
Lando claimed to be healed then was killed. Droid knows the car dealer would be replaced. Maybe droid doesn't want the town to know who is doc and gain strength while creating chaos and slowi g car sales.
Lastly I've done nothing to hurt town nor a $ threat. I just haven't claimed specific identity.
Why would doc or cop do that? They are inspecting and healing. Droids are going after assets abilities to hinder emigrate.

WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Lando did not give me his money
Probably mafia got it
Peri bought me an electric animal for 5000
Where does her money come from?
Anaxagore wrote:
Townies who wanna play the town war before we get rid of the majority of scums always make us loose games
Anaxagore wrote:
Faction 1 is not more advanced than the others, no way they would do an unbalanced game
I'm far from emigrating
Tenesse is always playing this kind of plot but ends up on a spike right after whoever he ploted against
Maybe it's time to grow up
2ofclubs wrote:
#Vote Hood
Early vote pole;
3 on Hood by Anax Ryomyr Clubs
1 on Anax by Hood
1 on 2oc by Ten
Now the operas can polish their mirrors, blow smoke, claim forgeries, make forgeries.... like a spining glitching Bot.
"Danger Danger Mr. Robert's"

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
well. lando doesn't wanna save himself. didn't vote.

unvote anaxagore, vote lando, let's see where this leads.

Classic hoodlum. I did a no vote. Way to throw another game.

Gg all good luck.
How can you claim that. You are glitching!!!!
WRKD4IT