Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 59 of 69
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
anaxagore will be voted off today. his android body parts are worth cha ching ching a fortune. $$$. his assets are nothing compared to his body parts.

only a BH would know android body parts are pricey....

and i hardclaim a town role. did you?
2ofclubs wrote:

9 hrs in vote pole;
4 on Hood by Anax Ryomyr Clubs Jkl
1 on Anax by Hood
1 on 2oc by Ten
1 on NV by Orz
? On Blue, Peri, Abs and Ant's position.
Now the operas can polish their mirrors, blow smoke, claim forgeries, make forgeries.... like a spining glitching Bot.
"Danger Danger Mr. Robert's"
[/quote]
Cover your face, stay low and crawl out of the Apt. building & don't worry about pets. You don't need to heed advice if your a bot ;)
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am just trying to figure this out - the way i understand it
there is no way for faction 1 or 2 to win due to lack of money
if a member of faction 3 dies = they win almost immediately = the only way to stop 3 is to kill them back to back but that would take 2 more days going without a BH kill. 2 days is enough for them to win if one dies - especially now that they have the car dealership = buy no cars = 1 sale will put them over the top for 2 of them to emigrate = they have already made 1 sale (that's how i found the new car dealer) if the BH have a kill available, then they could kill one of them possibly taking a third of their assets with them. so the answer is do not lynch a member of faction 3.
BH - are you guys just 1 kill away from winning - do you need help from either faction 1 or 2 or the neutral?
neutral - do you need help from faction 1 or 2?
if one of the remaining members of faction 1 or 2 dies = he can not win by himself - would he play without a chance of winning or just give away his assets to another faction to end the game so we could move on the next game?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you kill hood - he will give me all his assets - i will have no way to win = i will give all to anax = faction 1 will win.
so based on that statement (fact) anax and the other member of faction 1 should vote for hood - all others should vote for a likely BH - even the other Bounty hunters.
anax - i will make a deal w you - how about your team to the same for us?
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

peri is probably not town
periwinkle wrote:
I figured if you are going to charge me for two...I might as well have 2 pets....im happy with one. This way you can have $5000 that you desperately wanted.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 10 minutes ago 
Post #876
how do you know who will receive the money?
i will give to you - will you assure me that you will give me yours if you are about to get lynched?
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Anaxagore
Spoiler (click to show)

peri is probably not town

Based on Peri's posts I'm 70% sure Peri is town. But idrk.