Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 2 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will wait until near end of day to request responses to the PMs i get - that way others can not tell who messaged me by checking recent activity
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
So we can talk in game thread now and always day or night w/o fee?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My PM will be titled i.e. Droid Ten for easy tracking. Not mafia. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Hi everyone.

@Tenn - Looks like the #16 might be a rouge Bounty Hunter that is out to get everyone.... or maybe the faction with the fattest wallet?
I view bounty hunters "BH" as out to get droids??
Can't we all get along and hover over to an opera with our real/fake pets while talking instead of supporting the governments inflated postage. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am waiting for clarifications from Hosts before I get too involved. 
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
also - since you are revealing your role to me - if you have any of your 25 words left over = tell me what you are selling and how much it cost. i just might be in the market
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
I have PMed the hosts asking if we can give money to other players. If that is the case, I would be willing to reimburse someone for PMing me interesting information, perhaps in Tenn's style of information- sharing.
orzhovboss wrote:
You beat me to the selling offer Tenn-grr- well I'll do the same, now it's a competitive market.
Ryomyr wrote:
pygmyhippo277
you can message another player as an action and it will go through the mailman.

Does the mailman get to read these messages?

(Hi everyone!).
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
No one knows the inner workings of the mail system... also, a clarification, you send your message(max 25 words) to me, then I send it through the mailman to the target.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am a bounty hunter droid singing bass-baritone at the opera carting mail so i can police my sales of fake/real animals and hovers all whilst healing the tenants being a bad shot. LOL no hints just a joke!!!!
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
I am a bounty hunter droid singing bass-baritone at the opera carting mail so i can police my sales of fake/real animals and hovers all whilst healing the tenants being a bad shot. LOL no hints just a joke!!!!

Ok 2ofHood...
Ryomyr wrote:
Just to double check ... I am counting 16 total players in the game ... is that right?
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs

Ok 2ofHood...

ROTFLMAO
WRKD4IT