Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 8 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 33 minutes ago 
Post #81
 I will say the PMs I got have revealed a fake town claim.
if you are town and you found a fake town claim - why not give the whole report so we know who the bad guy is?
also
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 16:50 
Post #33
I always want to trust you Ten. Send me a honest revealing PM and I will send you 1 as you request,
was this a lie or will you do as you said?
If I believe your honest I will. 'Trust and verify' Don't expect anything from me but 99.99999%.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
So are players who already sent their 1 25 max word message allowed to do so again this current phase?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
So are players who already sent their 1 25 max word message allowed to do so again this current phase?

I believe so YES but not sure if it counts as an Day action. Or how many actions if one has more than 1 can use in a phase.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
We could use a feature in Messages Tab to show if they're on-line. Maybe a name color variation.
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
So do we think the androids and bounty hunters have no jobs as listed in the opening? If so I think possibly revealing roles benefits the town. We know who sells what and the odd ones out are lynch fodder. It’ll take time to get rid of the androids, and we’ll lose some members of town factions which will keep the game somewhat even.

This is just a theory, but might be worth thinking about. I’m pretty sure I’ll be revealing my role today.
2ofclubs wrote:
Just wanting to Chat but not to openly in Thread.
The challenge I was referring to is (2 players being on line with Host 2 set up visit).
I am not saying I have a visit ability. Just that if player uses ability, then the host and/or other player isn't on line to implement or time to respond is a challenge especially with world wide time zones active.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
So do we think the androids and bounty hunters have no jobs as listed in the opening? If so I think possibly revealing roles benefits the town. We know who sells what and the odd ones out are lynch fodder. It’ll take time to get rid of the androids, and we’ll lose some members of town factions which will keep the game somewhat even.

This is just a theory, but might be worth thinking about. I’m pretty sure I’ll be revealing my role today.

I read the A/B (Androids & Bounty Hunters) don't have town jobs. Bounty- Hunt (rumored dangerous to humans/town) and Androids ARE dangerous while imitating humans etc ref post #1.

I wouldn't reveal role - but it is an option we have. 
We also have Bounty helping us getting rid of droids!
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
Also I guess the doc and police shouldn’t out themselves (forgot about that part)
This is why I usually don’t talk in The forum
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Also I guess the doc and police shouldn’t out themselves (forgot about that part)
This is why I usually don’t talk in The forum
;)
Mail is important to some of us as well.
"Electric Animal Dealer" is this consider a droid? I also read the droids are intended for Mars not earth.

Food for thought if we are all in the same Apt. building why do we need hover cars LOL  oh yet the get away / emigrate
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I believe it says earth is dying, so I assumed that we are all trying to get to mars. That’s why we need so much money. And the androids don’t wanna be left behind? Maybe it’s their fault earth is dying