Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 10 of 69
orzhovboss wrote:
My take, probably wrong: We have some hard claims. Wouldn't it benefit 2/3 of the town factions and maybe either the droids or BHs to lynch a hard claimed? It seems the risk to your own faction is slim to none if you're not in the faction someone hard claimed into.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Thxs for the invite but I have prior engagements that prevent me from accepting.
The ball is rolling behind the public scene.
Don't trust and verify!!!!
I have been investigated but don't know by whom. Good choice but it was a wasted inspection - I said I wasn't a Droid.
♣︎♣︎

why is that a waste? you are leading us (me at least) to believe that you aren't Faction 3
Mailman(Delivers messages)
Police officer(Investigates people)
Doctor(Heals)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
orzhovboss wrote:
For example, TLM claimed opera singer. I will not share specifically whether I am in faction 1 or 3 but will admit to not being an opera singer. So doesn't it make sense to lynch TLM?
Just spitballing, not committing, not rushing. I'm not trying to intimidate you TLM ;).
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
Thxs for the invite but I have prior engagements that prevent me from accepting.
I have been investigated but don't know by whom. Good choice but it was a wasted inspection - I said I wasn't a Droid.
♣︎♣︎

Super interesting...did it say anything more about the investigation? Is it the cop? Is it just to find droids? So many questions

What is your prior engagement?
Hoodlum wrote:
orzhovboss
For example, TLM claimed opera singer. I will not share specifically whether I am in faction 1 or 3 but will admit to not being an opera singer. So doesn't it make sense to lynch TLM?
Just spitballing, not committing, not rushing. I'm not trying to intimidate you TLM ;).

do you want to look for other factions rather than androids or a wayward bounty hunter?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Bluegoetz wrote:
orzhovboss wrote:  Posted: 7 minutes ago 
Post #138

this is a little of what I was thinking earlier, you would want to do that.......eventually. but right now it might be better to match names with occupations and find androids. then or simultaneously work on the other factions.
orzhovboss wrote:
Hoodlum
orzhovboss

do you want to look for other factions rather than androids or a wayward bounty hunter?

Idk if there are any, but it would be good to know.
Anyone have any info on BH and android win cons/ numbers/ ablities?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
orzhovboss wrote:  Posted: 10 minutes ago 
Post #138
 So doesn't it make sense to lynch TLM?
- no it does not
Just spitballing, not committing, not rushing. I'm not trying to intimidate you TLM ;)
- too late - -you just did :)

Also - i too would like to know how much things costs - again, if you want the price posted but not who you are selling yet - pm me and i will post the terms
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Clubs you mentioned receiving 4 messages, and you sorta hinted at catching lies. Can you elaborate? Is it worth throwing out a name to lynch or at least question?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as i said i am opera signer - i can set us an unlimited chat among 2 or more of you for a fee (that's how i earn money) you can use your 25 word PM to me and tell me who to invite or just tell me here in the open forum if you don't mind others knowing who you want to chat with.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Be careful
TLM hasn't been verified
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
orzhovboss
My take, probably wrong: We have some hard claims. Wouldn't it benefit 2/3 of the town factions and maybe either the droids or BHs to lynch a hard claimed? It seems the risk to your own faction is slim to none if you're not in the faction someone hard claimed into.

I am following your logic, Orz. After Anax reads up, I expect the #notmyfaction push to kick into gear. 
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
2ofclubs
♣︎♣︎

Super interesting...did it say anything more about the investigation? Is it the cop? Is it just to find droids? So many questions

That answer will reveal to much in thread. Maybe we can PM.
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
orzhovboss
2ofclubs
♣︎♣︎

That answer will reveal to much in thread. Maybe we can PM.

I'll be waiting for a PM and can reimburse your 50 if you want :).