Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 7 of 69
Abs wrote:
This is all very tough to keep track of. I want to speak to some people as this is obviously a game where it is more 
important to work together.

I know that those with money can buy not just messages but also animals from animal dealer, cars from dealers and other stuff

I’m Town but I won’t say which faction as clearly any android/bounty hunter wants this info
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
TBH at times I hate electronics and definitely in this game. I also don't trust the law 'bounty' or government 'mail man'.
I do like music - listening, I can't sing or dance, my legs are thin but I can Rock n Roll. Don't ask me what I think of you , you might not like the answer that I give to you.
No Hood, I am not an android. I am 99.99999999٪ one the other factions.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I can understand the Droid wanting town. But why the bounty that's a rumor? I suspect the talking will come.
The rich is probably dealt out evenly between factions but they will have to communicate with the poor. Right?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs we only had a 1/2 dozen PMs last game . Quality not quantity.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
If I had money I’d put a bounty on the bounty hunters. That would be fun to watch. Lol. I don’t trust anyone. This is the kind of game where the logic, no my faction, not my problem will apply I think
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
if you wish to send anymore #messages this phase, I am online and will put them through...(unless you've already sent one)
Eat my dust.
antrison wrote:
I've been quiet, i know. Just reading and just as confused as everyone else. The choice seems to be right now whether or not to tell tenn everything, bio, role social security number, bank account info. Thanks I'll pass.
elysium5 wrote:
I am 1000 percent not giving any of my info to Tenn so he can do whatever he wants with it. I don't trust that he will keep it anonymous and be any sort of benefactor for me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
orzhovboss wrote:
I think so - Pyg said Day 1 started at 12:00 server time.
If we are, for now #no lynch
2ofclubs wrote:
Well I got 4 incognito PMs.
My go fun ♣︎♣︎ account grew - but not much and I don't know prices or who is selling.
I can't trust anybody and suspect all whilst being unsure of № of factions/win clauses.
Not even sure if droids are bad - could be a mechanics twist. We can buy Droid animals but can they be fed or is there a different ability they come with?
I am sure there is more complexity to this game.
#NO Vote
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
I don't really know what to say. This game is very confusing to me. Is it dangerous to reveal your faction or role? Feels like it is but I also feel inclined to share.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
Share in PM with me if u can PM? My silent but mighty friend/foe.
WRKD4IT