Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 5 of 69
orzhovboss wrote:
I think town-mafia distinctions won't help us here. It seems we have 3 factions emigrating, trying to emigrate first, the bounty hunters, presumably killing androids, and the androids, doing something else (speculations?).
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
I am running the game mechanics through my head and am wondering why Tenn is being so aggressive in trying to get everyone to confide in him. He is being a little misleading with the reasoning if I am interpreting things correctly.

It looks like there are 3 faction, one of which must be the first to emigrate together to win.

It looks like there are also androids and bounty hunters to contend with. I don't see anything that sheds a positive light on the androids so they are likely the 'mafia' this game but the "The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community..."

If Tenn is in fact one of the factions, how does everyone (who are in a faction) giving him info help their own faction emigrate first? Or are we blindly giving info to the androids or the bounty hunters?

We all have the chance to communicate openly right here and right now.

Does anyone have a better way to do this than the one suggestion from the one player who is known to try and manipulate every one every game to just blindly trust that his info collecting will actually be a benifit to MY faction and not his? Or the androids? Or even the supposedly helpful bounty hunters?

There is a lot going on here and Tenn is putting out a lot of assumptions about the game mechanics, not really breaking things down properly and putting everyone on a time limited 'hot seat' hoping we all just blindly trust his idea and how his idea will help just myself and the other two who are in my own faction?

He will have information from everyone who gives it to him and no idea what he is actually going to use it for.

I don't trust that if he is indeed in one of the three factions and not my own that this is going to help me and my own in any way shape or form.

This needs to be discussed more as the rush job smells fishy, or should I say 'rusty tin manny' and/or 'Boba Fetty..."
Agree totally.. no ideas, still wrapping my head around mechanics. Always appreciate your input.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
I don't know if this is common, but I won't be able to send anyone a message because I have no money... Maybe I could be invited to the Opera's so I can talk things over with people?
Or hover over or feed your pet.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
That is a very good question, if you die during the night, your money is lost. But, if you emigrate, you can choose to give some money to another player, if you want to give money at anytime, PM me with the person you want to give it to and how much, they will receive it with your name attached, unless you want it to be anonymous.

GO FUND ♣︎♣︎
Lol:P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have sent a 25 word PM. apparently the mailman can read the message and may be able to decide to forward it or not? we could let the mailman gather and give out info if he is willing.
How do you know MM can read? That question hasn't been answered! Did I miss it?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
i have sent a 25 word PM. apparently the mailman can read the message and may be able to decide to forward it or not? we could let the mailman gather and give out info if he is willing.

Yes, how do you know?
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
I think town-mafia distinctions won't help us here. It seems we have 3 factions emigrating, trying to emigrate first, the bounty hunters, presumably killing androids, and the androids, doing something else (speculations?).
Rumors bounty kill humans too.
And the win clause for Bounty & droids is a mystery.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
orzhovboss wrote:  Posted: 12 minutes ago 
Post #61

Seems like the Androids are also trying to emigrate, maybe they are already imitating a human role or they have to kill a human and take their place?
Don't know what the bounty hunters win clause is.

Also I am here and active (looking forward to not dying first.....maybe)
waiting for some feedback to throw out too many opinions. 
2ofclubs wrote:
TBH at times I hate electronics and definitely in this game. I also don't trust the law 'bounty' or government 'mail man'.
I do like music - listening, I can't sing or dance, my legs are thin but I can Rock n Roll. Don't ask me what I think of you , you might not like the answer that I give to you.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i sent a PM and got this response
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 20:51
very nicely done, exactly 25, it will be sent to the mailman momentarily.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am opera. if you are opera either send me a pm with info that only we opera would know - or -
just post that info here - after it is posted here the info is out but that is ok - some of it will come out anyway (you should know what i mean) - it's just that the 3rd opera could not use the same info to validate his claim after it is publicly revealed. there are more than 1 phrase or piece of info you can send/post but just do one.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i withdraw my offer to disseminate info for others (unless of course you have already sent me something, then i will honor my offer).
since i have revealed my role as the most pitiful role of all (i have no cars or animals to sell and it can not investigate you or protect you or deliver you mail) and think i can find my teammates like this - there is now no need to help the other factions find your team. let me know if you want to come here me sing - there is a fee and i need the money.
Live long and prosper