Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 1 of 69
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Welcome! The earth is dying, and guess what, you all have the luck to be stuck here, in the same apartment building, your number one priority is to emigrate, now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win. There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans. The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community...

Either way, you want to emigrate as soon as possible, but you and the other members of your "faction" must do so together, and the first faction to fully emigrate wins. If one of your faction is killed and the other two emigrate, you win.

It is imperative that you do not get two members voted out!(We will be using #vote again)

One thing that we are introducing this game is money! It is useful to have money to be able to emigrate, but you also need to prove that you are successful enough on earth by owning a hovercar and an animal(an electric one will do as long as it hasn't short circuited.) You can buy these items from certain dealers, as well as other items that allow you to communicate(hovercars allow you to visit people, but you can also buy opera tickets and animals and other things.)

Town jobs:

Faction 1:
Zoologist(Animal Seller)
Car Dealer(Hovercars)
Electric Animal Dealer

Faction 2
Opera singer(x3 sings opera)

Faction 3
Mailman(Delivers messages)
Police officer(Investigates people)
Doctor(Heals)

The other thing we are introducing, is something like "The Dark", you can send 25 word messages during the day, once, for $50(inflation amiright?) if you have hovercar and visit people you can talk to them in an open PM, if you go to the opera(you must be invited by a singer) you may speak with the person who invited you. If you feed your animal, you can talk in an open group PM with others who also decide to feed their animals.

Good Luck all! Role pms tomorrow at 12:00. Chip and I are cohosting, feel free to PM either of us.

Player list:

1 hoodlum
2 thicktalon
3 tennesseelogman
4 madagascarter
5 antrison
6 periwinkle
7 bluegoetz
8 ryomyr
9 elysium5
10 2ofclubs
11 landocalriskian
12 abs
13 jkl3699
14 anaxagore
15 orzhovboss
16 spectre67
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
So there is opera invite only PM. Active 1 phase?
Feed animal PM. Active 1 phase?
Hover car PM. What's open mean? Active 1 phase?
About money,;
$50 Postage stamp message - can they reply? Does the mail man get the $50.
I can see how all but policeman) can make money.
If these q's will be answered with never mind.
Sound fun!!!!
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2 to answer your questions, yes the mailman gets the money, PMs are active for one phase, open means no cap on amount of words, the policeman makes money... don't worry.
Eat my dust.
Abs wrote:
when does the game start as in Day 0/Day 1 etc? Is forum open all times?

We cant just PM someone out the blue, we need to have one of the powers?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so it seems the androids are the mafia in a sense and i would think they can PM and their win clause is to kill humans?
bounty hunters need to kill androids?
we (town) need to get out of town.
it also seems that pyg wanted to have 3 each of each town faction and 3 androids and 3 bounty hunters - so where did he put the extra player - 1 extra bounty hunter, 1 extra android, a wild card independent neutral
i am a member of one of the factions - assuming that only the androids know each other = the rest of us need to ID the other members of our faction or other bounty hunters. therefore, if you will send me a PM with a unique part of your role assignment from pyg - then i will tell you who else is on your team. this is a good deal for you. i will keep your info private except for telling the others on your team. there is nothing in my win clause that would make me want to reveal your info or cause you harm. the benefit to me is that i find my team mates and earn some money in the process down the road.
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
You cannot send pms. That's what the mailman is for :P
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so yes - you can send me a 25 word PM - once i get someone else IDed from your group i can open a chat room (for a fee of course) w that player.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Hi everyone.

@Tenn - Looks like the #16 might be a rouge Bounty Hunter that is out to get everyone.... or maybe the faction with the fattest wallet?