Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 12 of 69
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss
nope, the invite was enough info in itself to clear one person. i'm trying to make $ not spend it at this early stage. $750 is pricey

What in the multi-verse-of-madness did I miss? $750 to see an OPERA!  Crazy.  What is the benefit attending as far as you can tell? 
2ofclubs wrote:
Incase u think I copied $, I didn't it was a type & post time overlap. That can be backed up by inviter and Host message. But you all know that because I revealed the to player invite. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
750 I think. Again I playing on phn with 1 tab.
@ Orz is host on line?

Based on D12 info they're not online but I can (virtually) yell at them and try and get them online if you want.
orzhovboss wrote:
Ryomyr
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss
nope, the invite was enough info in itself to clear one person. i'm trying to make $ not spend it at this early stage. $750 is pricey

What in the multi-verse-of-madness did I miss? $750 to see an OPERA!  Crazy.  What is the benefit attending as far as you can tell? 

How did you like the movie?
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
2ofclubs
750 I think. Again I playing on phn with 1 tab.
@ Orz is host on line?

Based on D12 info they're not online but I can (virtually) yell at them and try and get them online if you want.
Yes! You will know why when they do.
Oobviuosly this should clear us as scum with team chat or for you paranoid it could be a ploy to make you think that LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Ryomyr
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss

benefit is unlimited chat rather than 25 worded messages i guess.
im not sure if it means all the invited are in the chat together, i didn't accept. maybe those attending could enlighten us.
i know when we get invited, the invitation includes both hosts (chip/pygmy) and the others invited.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
orzhovboss
Ryomyr
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss

How did you like the movie?

They never cease to entertain, but the details are slipping away fairly quickly. The Scarlet Witch is a fun character, and I hope she can get some therapy some day. 
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
Ryomyr
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss

benefit is unlimited chat rather than 25 worded messages i guess.
im not sure if it means all the invited are in the chat together, i didn't accept. maybe those attending could enlighten us.
i know when we get invited, the invitation includes both hosts (chip/pygmy) and the others invited.

I am not sure I want to hobnob with those brandy-and-cigar fat cats. The opera seems so pretentious to begin with ... the perfect place for androids to try to blend in and, maybe, the perfect place for assassinations.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: 10 minutes ago 
Post #166
Hoodlum
@orzhovboss

What in the multi-verse-of-madness did I miss? $750 to see an OPERA! Crazy. What is the benefit attending as far as you can tell?
yes the price is 750 and the benefit is that you get to have unlimited PM with the attendees.
i you need verification - i can send you and invite - just decline
if you want a pm with a certain player - just let me know here or thru 25 word pm - it will cost each player who accepts 750
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
I will take an invite. Thank you. I've always wanted to be a member of high society.
orzhovboss wrote:
I would also be interested in an invite, to confirm your role. I will decline, however
Bluegoetz wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 20:52 
Post #152
Bluegoetz
orzhovboss wrote: Posted: 7 minutes ago
Post #138
For example, TLM claimed opera singer. I will not share specifically whether I am in faction 1 or 3 but will admit to not being an opera singer. So doesn't it make sense to lynch TLM?
Just spitballing, not committing, not rushing. I'm not trying to intimidate you TLM ;).

this is a little of what I was thinking earlier, you would want to do that.......eventually. but right now it might be better to match names with occupations and find androids. then or simultaneously work on the other factions.
Exactly. Remember the game where a HARDCLAIM was false!!!!!
Lesson to be learned.

clubs did you ever answer why you are keeping this false information to yourself?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
both invites sent - please confirm here when you get them so i do not have to invite everyone for no reason - thanks
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 20:52 
Post #152
Bluegoetz
orzhovboss wrote: Posted: 7 minutes ago
Post #138
For example, TLM claimed opera singer. I will not share specifically whether I am in faction 1 or 3 but will admit to not being an opera singer. So doesn't it make sense to lynch TLM?
Just spitballing, not committing, not rushing. I'm not trying to intimidate you TLM ;).

this is a little of what I was thinking earlier, you would want to do that.......eventually. but right now it might be better to match names with occupations and find androids. then or simultaneously work on the other factions.
Exactly. Remember the game where a HARDCLAIM was false!!!!!
Lesson to be learned.

clubs did you ever answer why you are keeping this false information to yourself?
not directly answered in whole but some has been posted. I am waiting for another player to respond.
Has there been any claims to Doctor - hard or not?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
both invites sent - please confirm here when you get them so i do not have to invite everyone for no reason - thanks

I will be declining the invite, as Dave Ramsey does not recommend this purchase given my current circumstances. I'm renting the roof over my head and I can't wait to relocate.