Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 64 of 69
Hoodlum wrote:
believe me when i say, whomever i am voting, is gonesky in todays vote.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
I am staying the course with Hoodlum. Don't see compelling arguments to change.

Peri just purchased an animal from me for $5000. She's going to clone it, btw. Don't know what that does exactly.

:)

Good luck, Peri!!
2ofclubs wrote:
The boys are not on line to set up chat/purchases. Ugh
@ Ryo how late on server clock will you be on line, item and price?
@ Anax how late on server clock will you be on line, item and price?
I am still hoping to get my car back.prefer reel pet.
I will be online until 0700 server time.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i've caught up, sort of. i didn't really need to read it though, but i did it out of courtesy.
now to catch up on TLM chat. my singing buddy.
i have status, and influence as a famous opera singer, my vote counts and counts and counts.

so without catching up on TLM's messages, i am gonna assume that the faction with the 3 in it, has to be lynched.
as much as i want to lynch the android anax, i do not want the BH to win, if they have to kill the last android and his electric chaotic animals for now.
so either a BH or a player with the 3 faction gotz to go,

ill be on with my votessss.

I'm thinking 2ofClubs is the right pick. TLM saved him last round telling me to vote for lando.
unvote anaxagore

i await instruction from TLM who is up to date.
anyone want an invite to hear me sing?

2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
believe me when i say, whomever i am voting, is gonesky in todays vote.
I also believe you are innocent and believed you were for saving town Lando. :(

I know you were/was preoccupied with sleep ability with Lando. Here is part a message i got and it may be why you flipped on Lando.
............ you cannot be killed except by certain abilities............
Is this where confidence comes from along with your voteSSS.
As for votes, if true as your innocents, why did you wait to the last seconds to flip your vote?
Fire up the smoke machine.
100% #VOTE HOODLUM
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
16 hrs in vote pole;
6 on Hood by Anax Ryomyr Clubs Jkl Orz Peri
1 on Anax by Hood
1 on 2oc by Ten
1 on Peri by Blue
1 on NV Orz
? On Blue, Peri, Abs and Ant's position/votes.
Yes Peri you are still on Hood by game rules.
Moderators don't rely on me and it's your game/rules.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs & are the quieter ones probably because their droid voice box will expose them :P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs & Antrison*
Hey Abs i been wondering is your name for automotive Anti Brakes Systems or something else? My cars are all classic w/o ABS except for my truck. My choice/preference is not Abs systems so I can do burn outs old school style. ;)
I guesss pretty soon I will be choosing Anti Hover . LoL
It's time for bed and I will be sleeping when verdict comes in. But 1st some Hope for Ten. Post 1 says 2 members VOTED out and Spec was killed not voted. GL
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
actually. im just a regular Opera singer like TLM :)
no special voting power. TLM has put a lot of thought into the game, strategy. I still don't get it, so he deserves a chance.
the opera faction isn't a threat after spectre has been eliminated. and i have only made money from TLM visiting me initially, and ABs did once.
I thought there might be a backlash with my switch to lando last night, but i just went with TLM's decision on that. Looks like I was right, but I am now gonna try for TLM to have a chance at this.
I dunno, maybe I can buy your votes to get them off OPERA faction. (we are human).
My vote will go with whatever TLM's vote goes to, as he is my faction.
If ya want 1500, unvote me. I'll arrange it with pygmy if it's possible to do that. You wont have to fret that opera is leading. i haven't made any $ other than 750 + 750.
have a think about it. what's best for your faction!

looks like bounty hunters have this game in the bag. or are very close. you won't get much info from my death. it's the exact same as Spectres.
Hoodlum wrote:
any unvote Hoodlum after this post, i will honour the payment. TLM's effort shouldn't go unrewarded. I am about players playing this game, being active. not interested in the free ride players. under the radar players. it wasn't too hard of a decision to vote lando yesterday. when asked to by TLM.
I'm not an Android or Bounty Hunter, that's the dumbest thing i've Amber Heard.
Hoodlum wrote:
otherwise. i will donate all my $ too TLM, and since TLM can't win, if he is the only one left, how else is he going to play. The kingmaker. He will just gift all possesion $$ to whomever he chooses. so, if you want that dynamic by voting off Opera with no chance, (TLM will be the richest single player, and a faction will surely win on his decision). you better then suck up to TLM!