Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count
hood - 5 - ryo, anax, 2oc, jkl, orz
peri - 4 - tenn, blue, hood, peri plus the extras from hood
2oc - 1 - ant
not voted - 1 - abs
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
You are a regular human just trying to make their way through life on earth.

Your job is: Doctor

Your starting balance is: $40000

Your amount needed to emigrate is: $50000

The price of your Healing is: $1750

Once per night you may choose to heal someone, which leaves you susceptible to the dangers of the night, the payment is automatically subtracted from their account and sent to yours.

You have 5 possible actions during the day and night.

Sleep: You perform no night action, but also protect yourself from the dangers of the night.

Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action, but leaves you open to night kills.

Visit(Day or Night): You visit a player of your choice, if you own a hovercar, you DO NOT start with a hovercar(#Visit Player)

Message: You can send one 25 word message to a player of your choice, once per day(#message player: <message>;)

Emigrate: If you have enough money, you may emigrate and leave the game completely, all of your extra money is transferred to a player of your choice.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
The game has ended, congratulations to the services faction, faction 3!

Periwinkle
Bluegoetz
antrison

antrison was a secret android and was able to blend in for long enough to get to mars.
Eat my dust.
jkl3699 wrote:
And to think I was going to retire ant during the last phase... Smh. Good game
Bluegoetz wrote:
GG to all.
Special thanks to peri for taking one for the team.
Tn and hood for facilitating that hit, you guys played the hand you were dealt well.