Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 67 of 69
antrison wrote:
I didn't know I was an android. That's cool. Jokes on you guys. Now I'll take over Mars, too.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry hood - my assumptions on the amount of money faction 3 needed and had were off - but that last move gave us a shot.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
And to think I was going to retire ant during the last phase... Smh. Good game
Ditto and I did this phase. :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
02 Jun 2022, 17:10
#Retire Antrison⁷
Ive been close on lynch block several times. Ant outed me although no one jumped on it YET.
Other factions (not sure if I am in a faction) are getting close to emigrate.
Hood and Ten are to wise/strong together.
Pulling the trigger in the dark of the night. Patience is not my virtue.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:28
You are a Bounty Hunter.

Your starting balance is: 10000 dollars

You have 4 possible actions:

Sleep(Night only): You do not go out, you cannot be killed except by certain abilities.(#Sleep)

Voigt-Kampff test(Day or Night): You choose 3 of the following questions/situations to use, then you choose a target and send the three questions to me, you will be told the answers which are given and the certainty of the target being an android.(#Voigt-Kampff Player)

It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet.
You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar.
You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping.
You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog.

Retire Android(Day or Night): Must be above a 66% certainty that the target is an android, as given by the Voigt-Kampff you can override this rule ONCE per game, because the amount of certainty can be variable. This ability can be used TWICE per game.(#Retire Player)

Send message(Day only): You can send ONE 25 word message per day without visiting someone(#message player: <message>;)

Visit(Day or Night): You visit a player of your choice, if you own a hovercar, you DO start with a hovercar(#Visit Player)

Win condition: Eliminate all androids
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Orz and I connected but didn't have a private chat group.
I believe Abs was also droid and Orz was going to retire him as well.
Still not sure if BH would win as a group or if there was a 3rd. But was pretty sure on Ant the phase after triple kill and Abs the phase after that. Just couldn't get the coms going to avoid overlaping actions.
Also if retired wrong I would lose BH status.
Fake mail was REAL.
Car jack and money was a lie.
GOOD GAME ALL AND MODS.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs & Antrison*
Hey Abs i been wondering is your name for automotive Anti Brakes Systems or something else? My cars are all classic w/o ABS except for my truck. My choice/preference is not Abs systems so I can do burn outs old school style. ;)
I guesss pretty soon I will be choosing Anti Hover . LoL
It's time for bed and I will be sleeping when verdict comes in. But 1st some Hope for Ten. Post 1 says 2 members VOTED out and Spec was killed not voted. GL
In my defense- it's not all gibberish LOL
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Abs was a Forger.

They could Forge one message every day. Their win condition was for the game to continue for 6 night phases.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:39
You are a “Chickenhead” an invalid not fit to emigrate, you are mad at the system and trying to cause as much damage and chaos as possible.

Role: Forger

You can forge one message a day and make it appear to go from one player to another(still has the 25 word cap.) Use #forge: <message> from <player> to <Player>

Your goal is to cause as much chaos as possible, if there is no victor after 6 night phases, you win(This number is subject to change based on the flow of the game).

have fun with this one :D