Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 63 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
no reason for me to respond to any of that unless you have a way that gives me a glimmer of hope that i can win - and i am looking all over for that
It says you can't win solo. It doesn't say you lose. = Hope
Are 100% someone nameless isn't lip syncing?
Is there more to your Dog label and neutral or are you avoiding answering?
I am far from being able to win as well w/o pet car and $.

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will chat with anybody who wants to chat and i will pay for the chat - we are so far away from our goal that $750 is not going to matter at this point. tell me here and hopefully one of the mods are on[line to set up the opera chat.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok I haven't fully claimed identity and most know the logistics of that play. I matched Lando trusting hood and saved him I thought but you saw the flip at the last second. I know Anax sees the relevancy and came right out w/ lynch vote. At the same time when Tenn started scrambling for alliances. Another tell.
As in my vote for Droid Mada I am sticking with my vote for Hood.

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok i will send in the order but the mods have not been on for several hours and i will be going to bed in about an hour - but i will be up early 5am cst which is 10:00 server time - that will give us 2 hrs of chat before the deadline if they set up the chat room - what time is it there? it is 8:45 pm here
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Same time zone but I work 2nd shift and 5 am is 3 hrs into sleep. :(
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
nobody else in the chat but me and you unless you request it and they agree. just looking for 1 on 1 for now.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this is why i have pushed so hard for a chat all day - i knew time would run out for us to coordinate things in a way that would potentially be mutually beneficial.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
If someone wants to talk to me he just needs to pretend he wants to buy me something