Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 65 of 69
Hoodlum wrote:
so i'll vote 2ofClubs i had already unvoted Anaxagore

and i'll be on during deadline to switch if TLM switches.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
actually. im just a regular Opera singer like TLM :)
no special voting power. TLM has put a lot of thought into the game, strategy. I still don't get it, so he deserves a chance.
the opera faction isn't a threat after spectre has been eliminated. and i have only made money from TLM visiting me initially, and ABs did once.
I thought there might be a backlash with my switch to lando last night, but i just went with TLM's decision on that. Looks like I was right, but I am now gonna try for TLM to have a chance at this.
I dunno, maybe I can buy your votes to get them off OPERA faction. (we are human).
My vote will go with whatever TLM's vote goes to, as he is my faction.
If ya want 1500, unvote me. I'll arrange it with pygmy if it's possible to do that. You wont have to fret that opera is leading. i haven't made any $ other than 750 + 750.
have a think about it. what's best for your faction!

looks like bounty hunters have this game in the bag. or are very close. you won't get much info from my death. it's the exact same as Spectres.

Well I just did...so im expecting 1500 from you hood  :)
antrison wrote:
Well, let's do this. I've been quiet, been learning, watching, and investigating. Am cop.
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:39
Your job is: Police officer

Can verify a few things. Hood is human, and opera.

pygmyhippo277 said:
27 May 2022, 13:02
Hood is an opera singer

Just as importantly, clubs is BH

pygmyhippo277 said:
01 Jun 2022, 11:46
clubs is a human bounty hunter
Hoodlum wrote:
arrange with pygmy (click to show)

u wont miss out peri..even though your unvote was before my post :)

thank you antrison for clarifying my humanity. looks like we might get back on track to give the human factions a chance.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have sent opera invites to blue, anax, and 1 other. pyg is online and we can set up chat for 1 hr if you agree here in the forum. no cost to you.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
peri is now the biggest threat since she has the doctor ability and the car sales
#vote peri
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
peri - you and i have an open chat going - you can ask me anything there if you want to
Live long and prosper