Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 44 of 44
Anaxagore wrote:
@Elysium with JKL we kind of thought Mada was our soldier and you were the liar but we were not 100% certain lol
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
i'm a bit late to the party
so DEA and Sinaload both met their win clause at the same time?
Spoiler (click to show)

Congrats Rockbert for surviving till the end
Congrats Virt also, i guess you inspected Hood just in between the time we recruited him and tried to steal your snitch power haha. I guess that was a hardplay for you after you discovered this.

Yeah I submitted my inspection at 9:59 on a pure hunch. Paid off big time apparently! ^^ Getting Hood lynched was tough but satisfying :) Still annoyed he got recruited in the first place lol

Anax I'd love to hear from your perspective why you said 'We should have won this game...', and what strings you were pulling in the midgame... since I was entirely unaware of all that! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Well at some point, i was telling almost everyone (except the Medellin cartel) what to do at night.
Mada did not have a shot so i tried to use other shooters.
Chip through 2ofclubs before he died, Rockbert, Lando, Bluegotz through Hood (even thought i guess he knew Hood was bad)

The night before Hood got lynched, i told Lando and elysium to both shoot Chip. (I was unsure whether elysium really had a shot but he pretended to be in my team and i told him i would trust him if he shot someone i told him to shoot.) One shot was originally suppose to go on you as we feared you may notice something but i had some talking with Hood and we thought we might need your vote to endgame properly. But honestly i think the game was over if we had shot you. That was the main mistake i guess. Next day lynch should have been Lando, then Rockbert would have killed for me again i guess (and if not we had two healers + Hood with a bulletproof vest). Then we would have lynched Rockbert and finish by lynching elysium who we had some slight doubt he could be our shooter.That was more or less the plan.

But that next day Hood became paranoid i didn't tell him everything so he made me vote Lando and that triggered Lando to stop working with me the next night. + You and Blue lynching him last moment + me and JKL getting both shot even though everyone should have believed i was healed by him (i thought you were gona shot Mada that night) and he was supposed to have an avenger on him.

Basically we went from full control to losing the game in one phase

Anaxagore wrote:
And that whole time we were keeping Mada out of the loop. He didn't know anything as we were not 100% sure he was with us lol.
Abs wrote:
I know perhaps some imperfections guys but it wasnt easy to get every call right and have to do what I can at the time. It seemed to flow well through most of the game and was my first time hosting but it certianly stimulated the thinking for many of you and was super fun watching everyone scheme agisnt each other
jkl3699 wrote:
jobu
I will join the game!

Hey, Jobu this game actually just finished, but another one is being hosted by @Virtuosity98. Here is the link