Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 39 of 44
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ahahahahahahahahahaha :')
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
2hrs until deadline..... amazing that such a great and twisty-turny mafia game has found itself in such a weird and funny situation ^^ My question to @Madagascarter, @Elysium5, and @Rockbert is, how long do we want to keep on playing this game of mafia? Ely has one risk game that's been going on for like 5 years or something - this one has the potential to outlast even that one! :')

In the current situation, Sinaloa and Medellin have no incentive to lynch anyone - if they Lynch Rock then Tijuana wins :') if they Lynch a narco then Rock wins :'). So we go into the night phase, where IF Rockbert kills anyone, he is one kill away from his win clause and we are forced to lynch him ^^ So Rock doesn't make a kill. Days and Nights all pass, and no-one ever has an incentive to kill anyone and they all lived happily ever after. We are at a stalemate. Such a funny scenario that we've ended up in! :'):)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Upon much contemplation and philosophical introspection, here's where I stand on the current stalemate situation. Before I dive into my decision, here is a section of my chat with Rockbert, which strongly influenced the course of action I have elected to take:
Chat V98/Rock (click to show)
Since then, Rockbert could have gone behind my back an killed me at any moment, he could have backed out on the Hood lynch, he could have campaigned for my lynch... but he has held true to his word. For that reason, I will hold true to mine:
If you onboard with me, I will be your biggest supporter. This means that I would rather DEA win than any faction (except my own cartel).
I want Tijuana to win. But you, Mada, and you Ely, are not going to allow the Rockbert lynch. Rockbert won't be able to make a night kill without signing his own death warrant. So we are stuck in an endless loop. Therefore, since Tijuana can't win, I'll hold true to my word and let Rock claim the rewards of his loyalty. This game needs to end somehow with someone making an illogical decision, so I'll give the win to Rock as my second-favourite faction.

Giving Rock the win would not diminish my own claims to and feelings of a moral victory; at the moment of the stalemate, Tijuana was the only faction/cartel with 2 members remaining alive - definitely a victory in all ways except by technical definition. So I'm happy for it to end like this. @Abs, it was a great game, really cleverly constructed and expertly hosted. Another reason I don't want this to drag out phase after meaningless phase is because I'm eager to get hosting my own game after this one haha :) And doubtless all of our dead allies can't wait to get the next one up and running.

So, for the reasons mentioned above:
#Lynch Madagascarter

gg all, it was quite the ride! :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Long live Tijuana - the biggest cartel in the Southern States!! :'):'(:'):')
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Rock, don’t fall for this. I could have killed you easily last night. You know that Bluegoetz has saved his shot and is just waiting to shoot you. That is why Tijuana are so desperate for this for this lynch. It would be suicide if they didn’t have a shot left
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
For those who don’t understand how I could have killed Rock. I had the Avenger ability. Well I wasted it and didn’t hit anyone

Spoiler (click to show)

The result was really early but Abs has confirmed because I’ve received the info, I’ve lost it.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Bluegoetz wrote:
Fall for what? and what shot would we have left? we used our shot on 2oc forever ago.
if we had a shot left one of you would already be dead.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I simply have no interest in phase after phase of no lynch followed by no kill. So I'm giving Rock the win because he actually replied to my messages and co-operated, whereas Mada you just blanked me lol

Like I said, it's a moral victory for us anyway since we have the biggest cartel at the would-be stalemate.
Day Actions:

Bluegoetz wrote:
Bluegoetz said:
05 Mar 2022, 21:27
Last min switch
Going to change the shot from jkl to 2ofClubs.
#shoot 2ofClubs
Abs said:
05 Mar 2022, 21:38
Noted

Had to search for that one lol
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter
Rock, don’t fall for this. I could have killed you easily last night. You know that Bluegoetz has saved his shot and is just waiting to shoot you. That is why Tijuana are so desperate for this for this lynch. It would be suicide if they didn’t have a shot left
If we had a shot left we'd be happy to go with No Lynch :')
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Well, currently it is No Lynch :( I guess we can continue this debate in 2 days' time after 24hrs of silence and no kill, and more screams for no lynch the next day, ad infinitum :roll:
Day Actions: