Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 37 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
Lando, I respect your gif game, but I don't understand why you're so quiet in the lynch game. You must have an ability to get out of this one. I am guessing the accountant.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Lynch LandoCalriskian
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

orzhovboss wrote:
I believe accountant was used last phase by V98 and Blue to carry out the surprise Hood lynch. Can y'all confirm or deny?
orzhovboss wrote:
Because at that point I believe it was 2 leaders (which have 2x vote) and 3 normals on Lando, and the DEA, Poli (who may have lynch abilities?), V98, and Blue (so that's one leader in there somewhere). So that would be 6v4 I think. 
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Rockbert
Lando, I respect your gif game, but I don't understand why you're so quiet in the lynch game. You must have an ability to get out of this one. I am guessing the accountant.
Do you actually think there’s a way to win for me? Or are you just trolling? Cause there isn’t.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Rockbert wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Rockbert
Do you actually think there’s a way to win for me? Or are you just trolling? Cause there isn’t.
It was an honest question Lando. I don't troll. Respect your game.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Let's finish this one first.
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lando - you might just tell us if you are dead. you should know if you were able to avoid the lynch - and then anyone with night actions can be considering how to use them based on that.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Sorry guys. I’m travelling

Lando is dead!

It is now night 6
Rockbert wrote:
Thanks Abs. Can we get his role?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
GG Lando, can you provide your role PM so we know? Looks like Abs is probably unable to get to it with the travel limitations.
- Thomas Mann