Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 2 of 44
Hoodlum wrote:
Doctors can also choose to save a DEA member or Politician in the night phase if they wish to do so and correctly know the identity

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
Ryomyr
Abs, will you post the player list?

Done, edited into 1st post

Player number has zero relevance to roles or gang members, all was drawn randomly
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
Doctors can also choose to save a DEA member or Politician in the night phase if they wish to do so and correctly know the identity

To be clear on this, a Doctor does not need to know the identity of a person you save irrespective if they are a cartel member or doctor, or DEA or Politician. That player will simply be saved but the doctor saving them won’t know the ability of a player they saved unless it is in conjunction with an ability that reveals their identity
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so night 0 starts in about 45 minutes at which time abilities will be given out and no night actions allowed. followed by day 1 - did i see somewhere that there would be no lynch allowed day 1?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so night 0 starts in about 45 minutes at which time abilities will be given out and no night actions allowed. followed by day 1 - did i see somewhere that there would be no lynch allowed day 1?

It would start in 45 mins but I don’t have the ability choices for 1 player so I will have to respect this and most likely start tomorrow evening 24 hours + 40 mins from now

No night actions in night 0 and no Lynch in day 1, all actions start in Night 1 and Lynch starts in day 2
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I don’t have the ability choices for 1 player
so they will be randomly assigned whatever is left over - correct? - and we proceed as if they did submit their preferences and start on schedule?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Abs
ALL Role PM's are now out!

To confirm, abilities need to be in by 10am D12 Server Time tomorrow (1st March) and game will start at 10pm UK/D12 Server time 1st March and it will be Night 0 which will have NO NIGHT ACTIONS

There will be NO LYNCH for Day 1 and NIGHT 1 is the first phase where abilities/kills can take place 

This should allow you to all get to know each other a little better...

Whilst Communication is open, if an ability is used to stop you from communicating, I will send you a PM when you have to stop communicating and when you can start again

Good Luck Narcos!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - i misread that part - up to you boss - guess it depends on when the last player gets his request in and how it might affect play.
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hello all, do we have any leads on anyone?

I'm going to disagree with Pygmy that we should target someone immediately. If you have no reason for targeting, why target at all? With that same logic we could target you. :)
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no need to target anyone yet - at least three 24 hour phases before a lynch vote anyway.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Hi All,

I have started the game at 10pm D12 server time today..

It is now Night 0, all abilities and roles have been assigned - THERE ARE NO NIGHT ACTIONS OR ABILITIES TO BE USED TONIGHT

Night 0 ends at 22:00 D12 server time (1st. March)

https://countingdownto.com/?c=4074955
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
no need to target anyone yet - at least three 24 hour phases before a lynch vote anyway.

Agreed. Though it makes sense to lynch someone during Day 2 as there is a relatively low probability of that person being on your team.
orzhovboss wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman

Agreed. Though it makes sense to lynch someone during Day 2 as there is a relatively low probability of that person being on your team.

I'm more of a no lynch day 1 guy - why risk it? You may have a shot at weakening one out of four of the enemy gangs, but if you lynch one of your own it's a massive loss. Not worth it in my opinion.