Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 10 of 44
jkl3699 wrote:
#Unlynch Virt

#Lynch Anax

I received info that points slightly more to the idea that Anax isn't of my cartel. Whichever vote gives me a higher probability of winning is the one that I'll go for.
jkl3699 wrote:
no lynch - 10 - orz, lando, chip, 2oc, pyg, blue, ryo, rock, ely, mada
anax - 3 - virt, tenn, jkl
virt - 2 - anax, hood
jkl3699 wrote:
I recommend that everybody else vote for a lynch as well since it's likely going to be in your favor.
Hoodlum wrote:
ok ok.
unlynch virt - lynch anaxagore

but it will be a no lynch, u just watch!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
alright, I know I said I won't bandwagon, but you make good points, I'll consider and get my vote in by the end of the phase although I might go with tenn and just say abstain, see what plays out, but don't influence it.

Abstain
Eat my dust.
orzhovboss wrote:
jkl3699
#Unlynch Virt

#Lynch Anax

I received info that points slightly more to the idea that Anax isn't of my cartel. Whichever vote gives me a higher probability of winning is the one that I'll go for.

What cartel do you think he is in? Why should I trust you? He might be in my cartel.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I can see the merits in the points of Hood and others, I too will change to #NoVote

I do not want simply kill someone blindly, but I won't just halt development.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
what is this no vote/abstain/docile nonsense!?
Abs is this legal?
It's adding a whole new vote category. I thought you could only #no lynch, #lynch (playername) or just not vote at all.
Abs wrote:
orzhovboss
what is this no vote/abstain/docile nonsense!?
Abs is this legal?
It's adding a whole new vote category. I thought you could only #no lynch, #lynch (playername) or just not vote at all.

I was just thinking the same! no, it’s not legal, it’s No Lynch or Lynch and if it’s neither then it’s just no vote…..
Abs is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I'm saying that I'll go from voting against lynching to voting to... not vote?

Doesn't make too much sense.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@orz they should say it like #UNLYNCH [PLAYER NAME] but they are just saying it in a non-standard way. To help the mod though it would be good if they used the right terminology, for consistency's sake.

I voted Anax because not only did he not post once in the thread but also didn't reply to my PM. I know it's not a real reason but an "inactive" Anax (or one who claims to be inactive) is a scary thought, as many of the old-timers will recall.

There's a 13/15 chance Anax is not in my cartel so I'm fine with a blind lynch based on fear of a very clever player who is trying to slip under the radar this time.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
If you don’t want to vote, just don’t say anything…

I’m simply counting the votes that either Lynch someone or NoLynch
Abs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
Chip, here is how to vote.
If you want to lynch a player, put #lynch (playername).
If you support not lynching, it's #no lynch.
If you don't want to choose, don't vote at all.
Put all lynch votes in bold.