Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 8 of 44
elysium5 wrote:
#No Lynch
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Did I miss the memo here? Why is no lynch good?
11 straight votes for no lynch is uncanny...
#Lynch Anaxagore, haven't heard anything from you yet |)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

jkl3699 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Did I miss the memo here? Why is no lynch good?
11 straight votes for no lynch is uncanny...
#Lynch Anaxagore, haven't heard anything from you yet |)

Because nobody has any information yet
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i don't think i have ever voted no lynch in my life. there is always rationale for a kill. and even more so in this game. there are only 2 players that i do not want to die at this point. just because i do not yet know who they are would not deter me from making an attempt when the odds are so much in my favor (12/14 = 85.7%) of a good result for me. so i could say #Lynch elysium5, Virtuosity98, Madagascarter, Hoodlum, Anaxagore, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, jkl3699, pygmyhippo277, ChipmunkWarrior, orzhovboss, LandoCalriskian, Tennesseelogman but apparently that has been disallowed .
so instead is will say #no vote which is not the same as no lynch and not the same as being inactive and not voting. it is more of a passive resistance, a non-violence riot, chaining myself to a tree kind of move. i think i will make up a new word for the English dictionary to describe the position i am taking on this = = it is docile
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I think in the end, if we go around lynching one another, nothing will ever get done save for helping the politician. So we should lay low, get more info, then lynch someone tomorrow
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
Blah blah

Eloquently put.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch vote count
no lynch - 11 - orz, lando, chip, 2oc, pyg, jkl, blue, ryo, hood, rock, ely
anax - 1 - virt
abstain/docile - 1 - tenn
not voted - 2 - mada, anax
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
@Abs

win clauses (click to show)

Does the game stop when the first win clause is met?
elysium5 wrote:
Well, Tenn, your last 2 posts and the fact that your 'new category' of abstain/docile which is essentially the same as not casting a vote to me seems to be a bit of political jibber jabber, no? Sounds EXACTLY like something a Politician would say...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
maybe sounds that way to you but is more in line w what a Tennesseelogman would say - besides, i hate kissing babies - i just can not bring myself to vote no lynch when we have so much ground to cover. if it makes you feel better i can change my vote to anax since he already has 1 vote or change to lynch ely - it looks like my vote will not change the outcome anyway but i am not going to vote no lynch.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
It makes no difference because Abs said somebody is getting lynched today.
elysium5 is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
If someone gets lynched today anyhow (unclear what Abs said) #no lynch may not count.
If so, Virtuosity who is a very cautious player seems okay lynching me.
Despote thé fact that only 3 roles know for sure i'm not in their team.
So i assume Virt is probably DEA or politician

#lynch Virt

The Cartel War can start later