Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 5 of 44
Bluegoetz wrote:
wow only 6-7 hours in and i'm already on the too quiet list lol. let me bring your attention to this line:

- If a Cartel Leader dies, that is it, nobody will replace them so look after your leader and be careful who you tell

ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Pygmy seems too aggressive towards 2. Why is that?

You got bristly when 2 mentioned the DEA Politicians, and early in the game you recommended we go ahead and lynch people. Are YOU a FED?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
How is this helping anyone....like honestly. It just seems to be like this:
Player A decides to randomly lynch someone. Of course this would only be a good move for a DEA or Politician (or big risk taker). So Player B lynches Player A off of this. But that's still basically a random lynch, so Player C lynches Player B for the same logic Player B lynched Player A.
helps nobody
wait until you get something concrete.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I'm not saying we lynch pygmy. It's just something to keep in mind. And a warning to be wary of lynching fervor and pygmy's advice.

LandoCalriskian wrote:
orzhovboss
Player A decides to randomly lynch someone. Of course this would only be a good move for a DEA or Politician (or big risk taker). So Player B lynches Player A off of this. But that's still basically a random lynch, so Player C lynches Player B for the same logic Player B lynched Player A.
helps nobody

Agree with this. Not sure why people are so antsy.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
alright im going to suggest that 2 kindly shuts up! so that he doesn't get lynched(just in case he's with me again!)
OK zipping it. But I am already tradition to be lynched. LOL
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
orzhovboss
helps nobody
Yeah. With so many split factions, the game fragments and the thread's primary purpose becomes to bandwagon or deceive, as opposed to traditional mafia vs town where thread communication is of vital importance. It's probably going to be similar to last game; I expect a "yeah I'm alright with lynching him" mentality.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
I don’t think a lynch this phase is beneficial. If a cartel is going to win with DOE agents still alive then that cartel would need a perfect run. Looking at the last game, that isn’t going to happen. DOE agents need to be neutralised before us Cartels start attacking each other.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
There's no lynch this phase anyway, Abs has so decreed :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
chip im not being aggressive towards clubs!?!?!? I said he should stop talking, not that we should lynch him.
Eat my dust.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Agreed. You also said at the start of the game that we should lynch them, which is aggressive