Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 3 of 44
orzhovboss wrote:
I'm assuming Cartel Soldier is a kill role, but do we know what Cartel Leaders do?
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
I'm assuming Cartel Soldier is a kill role, but do we know what Cartel Leaders do?
What does the cartel doctor do?

Haha, I knew I wouldn't land that dentist ability.

Now who was it that wanted the tradition to kill clubs 1st. Hmm

1st kill is not a 1 out of 12 chance you have to figure the 2 DEA and Politician in. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If the soldiers are kill roles, that's a lot of kills going on each night :oooh: unless they only get one per game or something.
I would say the gang leaders probably call the shots like in Ely's game, but that seems too similar.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Virtuosity98
If the soldiers are kill roles, that's a lot of kills going on each night :oooh: unless they only get one per game or something.
I would say the gang leaders probably call the shots like in Ely's game, but that seems too similar.

Yeah I definitely doubt that soldiers get a kill a night. However if they don't do that, then what do they do?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
I think cartel doctor is a night save, based on other bits and pieces in the opening post.
You're right v98. I actually don't know what the soldier would be. Once per game definitely a possibility.

2ofclubs wrote:
They do cocaine :P
PHuuuc did you know cocaine is like novocain (there is something with my bottom lip). 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
Virtuosity98

Yeah I definitely doubt that soldiers get a kill a night. However if they don't do that, then what do they do?

I am highly inclined to believe they do get a night kill (the name 'soldier' is a big clue) - just not perhaps every night (or maybe it has to be ordered by the gang leader, and the gang leader would have to know the soldier)
Hoodlum wrote:
orzhovboss
ChipmunkWarrior
Virtuosity98

I am highly inclined to believe they do get a night kill (the name 'soldier' is a big clue) - just not perhaps every night (or maybe it has to be ordered by the gang leader, and the gang leader would have to know the soldier)

the way you are chatting, you are making yourself sound or try to sound like a cartel doctor. is this for me to read?
i know you are clever!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hood I think you have a nice idea going on, but it may difficult to find more of us doctors.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Madagascarter wrote:
Just so people say, "This guy is innactive" I'm posting.

I'm off to fight a war.

Just saying, I'm extremely disappointed that I somehow ended up getting my 4th pick. Lol
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
orzhovboss wrote:
Hoodlum
orzhovboss
ChipmunkWarrior
Virtuosity98

the way you are chatting, you are making yourself sound or try to sound like a cartel doctor. is this for me to read?
i know you are clever!

I'm not trying to sound like a cartel doctor (not confirming or denying that I'm a doctor) but here is the reason I'm less curious about doctors:
Opening Rules Post
- The Doctor can save a cartel member from death in the night phase but cannot stop the lynch in the day phase. Doctor's can keep saving people as many times as they want until they are killed. Doctors can also choose to save a DEA member or Politician in the night phase if they wish to do so and correctly know the identity

And I'm asking about all of the other roles because even if I'm one of them, I don't want people to be able to easily figure my role out by looking at what questions I'm asking.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
since i am the most trusted and reliable player in this game - some of you should PM me with your role assignment PM and as soon as i get one for each role i will post them here. this way we all know what we are dealing with .and you will not be outed. i will of course trade info with you.
Live long and prosper