Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 6 of 44
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
the startof the game was a joke, if you had read the dead thread you would understand.
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
Let us cleanse our palettes of the last game. We are here anew, with cocaine as far as the eye can see. Like Tony Montana's pile at the end of Scarface. "You need guys like me, the bad guy, so you can feel good about yourselves." Tony Montana. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Tal vez voy a comer en Los Palillos.
Are you asking the chef to prepare youa meal LOL
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
Tal vez voy a comer en Los Palillos.
Are you asking the chef to prepare youa meal LOL

I'm just hungry is all
Rockbert wrote:
Not a chef, a cook.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
Quick rule update guys:

I am not allowing you to simply list all the players names in small font in all your PMs to try and purposely deceive the Eavesdropper as it’s a dirty work around to nullify the ability. To be clear, a players name has to be clearly mentioned for a relevant reason within the main context of the message for it to count and not just randomly listed as a list of names at the end..

So no more of this:

elysium5, Virtuosity98, Madagascarter, Hoodlum, Anaxagore, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, jkl3699, pygmyhippo277, ChipmunkWarrior, orzhovboss, LandoCalriskian, Tennesseelogman

Abs wrote:
It has been a busy night in the Narco world, rival gangs are out for information, DEA are infiltrating and the Politician is circling like a shark.

In breaking news, a journalist claims seeing The Politician bribing a cartel member for information in which the identity of a player was learnt, however, The Politician is keeping cards close to their chest for now….

As tensions are already rising and paranoia seeps in, the lynch mob are out for blood and have overpowered the government meaning that someone WILL get lynched in Day 1 now and the Lynch vote is open…..

Day 1 has started….24 hours more for the Narcos, will it be the last breaths and beating of the heart for some?

Who knows…..

The countdown is on…

https://countingdownto.com/?c=4074955
Abs wrote:
Yes you got me, I am the Journalist, I do all the reporting and story telling, I just read the news, you guys make it…
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Nice special ability, was it your first or second choice?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb