Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 36 of 44
Abs wrote:
Sorry for the delay guys, I’m away travelling with work!

The night is over and a double death for Sinaloa….

Anaxagore is dead

Abs said:
28 Feb 2022, 12:01
You are the Sinaloa Cartel Leader - "Joaquin Guzman (El Chapo)"

Your lynch vote counts x2 for every day phase whilst you are alive, once you are dead, this ability is lost and cannot be transferred

You win by eliminating all members of the other Cartels

AND

JKL is Dead

Abs said:
28 Feb 2022, 12:01
You are the Doctor for the Sinaloa Cartel

You can #save any player each night phase as long as you send me a PM with the request before the Night Phase is over.

You win by eliminating all members of the other Cartels

it is now Day 5…..
orzhovboss wrote:
Alright well can we actually try and kill the Poli?#lynch LANDO
V98 and Blue planning any last minute shenanigans? Or can we actually kill the non-cartel members....
LandoCalriskian wrote:
orzhovboss
Alright well can we actually try and kill the Poli?#lynch LANDO
V98 and Blue planning any last minute shenanigans? Or can we actually kill the non-cartel members....

Maybe you want to prioritize the DEA agent... just a hunch.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
orzhovboss wrote:
Nah, fam. DEA is gonna get lynched next day phase. You've already completed half of your win condition and a DEA lynch + night kill would put you 1 kill away from a win.
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch LandoCalriskian
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
orzhovboss
Nah, fam. DEA is gonna get lynched next day phase. You've already completed half of your win condition and a DEA lynch + night kill would put you 1 kill away from a win.
[image]
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Rockbert wrote:
High marks to Lando for the video replies this game!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Lando, I think now is the time if you are truly not the Politician to come forward with your role pm.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
orzhovboss wrote:
Bluegoetz
#lynch Lando

Blue you plan on actually sticking to it this time? ;)