Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 35 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well Abs is having trouble with power outages and has asked me to now co-moderate the game. so please resend all of your requested night actions to me and i will make sure you get what you deserve.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok thanks - i got them all but one and that one will not affect the outcome of the game
all players except one were killed in the night - tenn and his DEA partner are hereby declared the winners :)
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Hey, aren't you dead or something!
also nice trick with the 'everyone but one' lol your methods are improving
one day you'll fool some rookie
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ok thanks - i got them all but one and that one will not affect the outcome of the game
all players except one were killed in the night - tenn and his DEA partner are hereby declared the winners :)

Tenn, I must of missed it. Who was the other DEA agent?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
orzhovboss wrote:
Madagascarter
Tennesseelogman

Tenn, I must of missed it. Who was the other DEA agent?

Rockbert.
Rockbert wrote:
Looks like Abs hasn't been on since yesterday, at this point I hope all is okay with him. Anyone know him outside of here?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
orzhovboss wrote:
Yeah, I also hope he's ok
clearly not checking d12 is a sign of severe illness/incapacitation!
Rockbert wrote:
well, he's been good about letting us know if he was going to be late to post. But we haven't heard a peep from him at all on this one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
You know what would be great? An 'add time' feature for Mafia games. It would come in SO handy sometimes!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
For the mods or the players? Could it be exploited like old ST add time feature?
elysium5 wrote:
Not that this could actually be programmed but if set up as a feature by the host, it would likely be for both. Doesn't change anything, just makes a turn longer I would think.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.