Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 40 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
Haha. Let's see what Abs has to say.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Virtuosity98
I simply have no interest in phase after phase of no lynch followed by no kill. So I'm giving Rock the win because he actually replied to my messages and co-operated, whereas Mada you just blanked me lol

Like I said, it's a moral victory for us anyway since we have the biggest cartel at the would-be stalemate.

The beginning of the game, I missed a lot of what was happening, then it became evident that I had nothing to say to you
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Lynch Rockbert (so sorry)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hmm. :roll:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
Day 7 is over.....#No Lynch is the call...

We are now into Night 7, what will happen?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
We are now into Night 7, what will happen?
Either Rock will suicidally kill someone and be lynched next phase, or Rock won't kill anyone and we continue the endless loop.
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
Night 7 is over…

Nobody died….

It is now day 8….I a, tempted to accelerate the phases now when I get all actions in if ok with all?

Madagascarter wrote:
Really tough here, I’m at a loss of how to get out of a stalemate situation without throwing the game away. I always play to win
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If everyone plays to win, the outcomes of the last two phases repeat themselves forever.
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
I think you are right, Virt.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
 #Lynch Elysium
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.