Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 42 of 44
Madagascarter wrote:
I mean. I can still lose this, but me and Rock played this phase to perfection. It’s kinda satisfying.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
:3
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
Night 8 is over….and we are down to 2 or are we?

V98 is dead…

Abs said:
28 Feb 2022, 12:01
You are the Tijuana Cartel Leader - "Benjamin Arellano Felix"

Your lynch vote counts x2 for every day phase whilst you are alive, once you are dead, this ability is lost and cannot be transferred

You win by eliminating all members of the other Cartels

and

Bluegoetz is dead….

Abs said:
28 Feb 2022, 12:01
You are a Cartel Soldier for the Tijuana Cartel

You have no abilities apart from the day lynch vote and your 1x assigned special ability, your job is to be out in the field, find out information for your Cartel Leader and keep him alive

You win by eliminating all members of the other Cartels

He is killed by Mada as he avenges 2ofClubs…..who was killed by Blue

So….we are now left with Rock as DEA who has eliminated 10 players and Mada who has killed all gang members and is The last man standing hence also meeting his win clause….

Do Mada and Rock run off into the sunset and go their own separate ways?

Or do we find a way to have a last man standing?

An extract from Rockbert…

“How long has it been since I had a decent night's sleep? How long has it been since my hands were clean? Since my honor were clean? I don't know. I am a broken man now, alive only in the dark these days, I shun the light. My wife will never recognize me. I have become like Colonel Kurtz. The jungle did it to me, the beastly, brutality of the jungle and this rat infested cartel life. I made deals, I made allies and now I am going to sully my honor once again. I promised Virtuosity the win, and at the time I meant it, but then I saw Mada, alone, and something changed. I felt bad for the man, like me he had no one now and it seemed only right to help him as he helped me. As I screw the silencer onto my .45, now that I'm basically just a hitman, I lean close to Virtuosity, his impeccable chin and cleanliness irks me, it mocks me. How can a man who deals in the sorrows the drug trade makes be so clean? I feel like a heap of old rags in comparison, like a cretin. He does not know I am here, he sleeps but then a floorboard creaks and his eyes open, and as I press the barrel to his chest, I tell him, that he was the best of us, noble, but that I threw my nobility away the first time I spilled blood. Then I tell him that it was Bluegoetz who outed him as the leader, and pull the trigger. I #Kill Virtuosity98

After, I drop my gun and melt into the jungle with my tequila.”

Bluegoetz wrote:
Well Played, I am happy with rock winning, but i'm salty about mada sharing the win.

5. Avenger - You can choose a player to avenge if they die in the night (not including yourself). If you choose a player that is killed in that night phase, they will die but so will their killer x1

I think using the avenger two weeks after a player died is not a fair use at all
Abs wrote:
Hi Blue, Mada only kept that ability as when he stole it, the player he wanted to avenge was killed in that night phase which wasn’t really fair so I let Mada keep it as he sacrificed his Thief ability so therefore it was only fair he got to use the ability he stole
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Abs - you are the moderator - what you says goes - just make an executive decision and go with it -
so who won?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Ok here we go….

Game Over

As Rockbert’s gun is still smoking from his final kill, he hears a loud banging at his door.

Mada appears with blood all over his hands and simply drops to his knees to Rock begging for mercy. Rock realises the DEA have in theory completed their mission to rid the world of all Cartels however it has not escaped him that the man he was as he entered into this fight is no longer there and when he sees Mada on his knees with all the pain in the eyes, he can’t help but feel that he is only seeing himself.

He loads his gun, points it to Mada’s head and simply shouts BANG…..

With that he hits Mada over the head and knocks him out..

He then lights a smoke, picks up his bottle of tequila and leaves behind his badge and his gun.

If Rock wanted any chance of becoming the man he previously was, he couldn’t kill anymore and knew Mada was all alone and also a broken man and no threat to society. It is likely he would be picked up by local Federali and killed eventually but it was no longer his responsibility to carry out any more executions.

Rock takes one last look back and walks off into the night with a bag full of money but a mind full of regrets. Good luck Rockbert, you will need it….

Rockbert wrote:
GG all!

Thanks Abs for a GREAT GAME! LOVED IT!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
Hi Blue, Mada only kept that ability as when he stole it, the player he wanted to avenge was killed in that night phase which wasn’t really fair so I let Mada keep it as he sacrificed his Thief ability so therefore it was only fair he got to use the ability he stole
Ok so the Avenger ability was changed because Mada made a poor choice in who to avenge. So you gave him essentially another ability no-one had any idea existed...

gg everyone!! It was really fun and cut-throat (which is how it should be! >:D)! I thought Blue and I deserved the win for discovering Hood's recruitment to Sinaloa, allying with the DEA to get Hood lynched before he could turn on us, then ending up as the dominant cartel when the stalemate arose. If it wasn't for that Avenger ability upgrade, Mada's last move would have been suicidal and Rock would have won alone, or graciously shared the win with Tijuana. Mada essentially did nothing all game and was rewarded with the win in the end (as far as I can tell from my limited perspective).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
Agreed v98, that is a very fair point. The use of an ability on Hood at exactly the right time to find out of his recruitment was genius….you should have got a better result.

So many good plays out there and it could have gone either way but yes Mada did make a poor choice initially but I felt at the time it was fair to give another shot (mainly as I anticipated it would be used earlier)

Who is hosting next as I am pumped to be part of it all again!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
An extract from Rockbert…

“How long has it been since I had a decent night's sleep? How long has it been since my hands were clean? Since my honor were clean? I don't know. I am a broken man now, alive only in the dark these days, I shun the light. My wife will never recognize me. I have become like Colonel Kurtz. The jungle did it to me, the beastly, brutality of the jungle and this rat infested cartel life. I made deals, I made allies and now I am going to sully my honor once again. I promised Virtuosity the win, and at the time I meant it, but then I saw Mada, alone, and something changed. I felt bad for the man, like me he had no one now and it seemed only right to help him as he helped me. As I screw the silencer onto my .45, now that I'm basically just a hitman, I lean close to Virtuosity, his impeccable chin and cleanliness irks me, it mocks me. How can a man who deals in the sorrows the drug trade makes be so clean? I feel like a heap of old rags in comparison, like a cretin. He does not know I am here, he sleeps but then a floorboard creaks and his eyes open, and as I press the barrel to his chest, I tell him, that he was the best of us, noble, but that I threw my nobility away the first time I spilled blood. Then I tell him that it was Bluegoetz who outed him as the leader, and pull the trigger. I #Kill Virtuosity98

After, I drop my gun and melt into the jungle with my tequila.”
Rockbert........... I'm dying laughing this is literary GOLD ^^^^^^^^ The chin comment is just too funny!! :'):'):')
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
Rockbert said:
12 Mar 2022, 20:44
Two Tijuana, Two Medellin, 1 Sinaloa and one stressed out, unshaven DEA agent with blood on his hands. Desperation is the oxygen I breathe now. This is the moment of moments here. If I kill the wrong one the game is over, If Mada's avenger takes out Elysium or Orz, and I kill Virt or Blue we still have a shot. but if the person who killed my partner is on the wrong team and I kill his partner then we're done. I've paced around this stale sweat soaked hotel room for long enough. I have clarity now. I think Tijuana killed Tennessee, so I have to kill a Medellin. That simple. I pace the room like a panther itching for its prey to emerge from a hole in the center of the room. All the twisting and turning and machinations of this mad life have gotten me turned around. Tijuana killed Tennessee, of that I am almost certain, call it a hunch, maybe it's the last cop instinct I have left, I just hope it's right. I was wrong about Virtuosity, he's not Medellin, he's Tijuana. So my target now is clear. I draw my .45, and #Shoot Orzhovboss.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
note - although rock did all the heavy lifting - there is another winner by association = Tennesseelogman is also DEA - just saying!
Live long and prosper