Officla thread for the Mafia Narcos Game
  • 652 posts
  • Page 41 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
#Lynch Elysium
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
sigh...

#Lynch Rockbert
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Lynch Madagascarter
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Unlynch Madagascarter
#Lynch Virtuosity98 :roll:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Unlynch Virtuosity98
#Lynch elysium5
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anything to say, Mada? :roll:
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
Day 8 is over…

Elysium is dead….

Abs said:
28 Feb 2022, 12:01
You are a Cartel Soldier for the Medellin Cartel

You have no abilities apart from the day lynch vote and your 1x assigned special ability, your job is to be out in the field, find out information for your Cartel Leader and keep him alive

You win by eliminating all members of the other Cartels

It is now Night 8….the war is coming close to an end…for now
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter
Unlynch Rockbert

Lynch Elysium5
Too late.....?

Madagascarter
Deadline
Actually the deadline was before you posted, and before you switched your vote :') You're fooling no-one.

Madagascarter
V98, how did you know I had something to say?
I didn't know. I asked :roll: Saw you loitering around online, wondered if you would question why Blue and I weren't taking the 'gift-wrapped win' you were offering.
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Virtuosity98
Madagascarter
Unlynch Rockbert

Lynch Elysium5
Too late.....?

Madagascarter
Deadline
Actually the deadline was before you posted, and before you switched your vote :') You're fooling no-one.

Madagascarter
V98, how did you know I had something to say?
I didn't know. I asked :roll: Saw you loitering around online, wondered if you would question why Blue and I weren't taking the 'gift-wrapped win' you were offering.

The play would have been to lynch Rock for you though. You fell right into my trap. Was I late though? I definitely put my lynch in at 9:59 I made sure of it. Doesn’t matter though
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand