Signups :)
  • 140 posts
  • Page 1 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
FLAVOUR:
One day in a small Alaskan town, something changed. Phones cut to static; interference. TVs, radio, Wi-Fi – all down. Later, reports of road accidents came flooding into town. People going missing. Very quickly, a harrowing truth became all too apparent: everyone leaving the town was ending up dead.

Underground, fearing an inevitable CIA investigation, researchers scrambled to launch their cover-up plans. They had not foreseen an accident of this magnitude, but they had prepared for one. By the morning, an abandoned, barren lab facility was all that was discovered – no trace of evidence, no hint of culpability...

Madness has descended upon the once-peaceful town. Suspicion of evil scientists, of government agents, of spies and of political treachery swirls through homes, hearts, and minds alike. A public outcry for retribution against those accountable rages, as well as a fervent desire just to make it through the other side of this chaos. Confusion reigns, in this sense a uniting force, beckoning to all to uncover the researchers’ dark secrets.

Signups are now open, closing in at 21:00 server time (countdown).

Players (16-18 required):

This game will be unlike any other hosted before on this site! :pirate: I will be posting enigmatic little hints to whet your appetites before the game begins. Expect the expected: the unexpected!! :P
(click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Rockbert wrote:
Ooh! Can't wait to start this one!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've signed up the rest of the regulars in parenthesis. If they do not wish to participate or are too busy, of course they can opt out ;)
This format really needs 16 to work - 17 would be better. I've invited a few past players via PM to join. If anyone knows anyone that might be interested in playing, send them here! It is greatly appreciated :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Rockbert wrote:
do we know if Alex is going to join?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
periwinkle is interested but wants to watch a game first. if it's ok - i will include her in most of my chats so that she can see how a pro plays this game but she will say little or nothing in the forum or PMs. awaiting your encouraging comments :)
Live long and prosper