Signups :)
  • 140 posts
  • Page 5 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I have just sent everyone the following message, outlining some specific rules for this particular mafia game. Please respond to the PM with confirmation that you will accept the rules. Hopefully, roles will be assigned and distributed in about 10 hours. Signups are still open until then :)
Welcome message and Rules (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

periwinkle wrote:
Alright, sign me up....yup...ill have a noob target on my back....make my death quick...lol
periwinkle is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
Nah peri...everyone will underestimate you...and you have the best excuse for anything: being a noob.
Ryomyr wrote:
@Boomoo82 will be joining this game.

@Rockbert and I know boomoo82 IRL.

We are all competitive and honorable in our gaming endeavors. :)

Just so you know.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Peri, im excited, it's really hard to join a no pms game though, so be careful.

Also, don't worry there are some blab mouths *ahem 2oc* that will get themselves lynched first day and then it'll be far enough that we aren't blind lynching unless you put a target on your back.
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
bluegeotz and i know antrison - and i will everything i can to influence him - - - - - - but that is no different than anyone else :)
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

periwinkle wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Peri, im excited, it's really hard to join a no pms game though, so be careful.
Also, don't worry there are some blab mouths *ahem 2oc* that will get themselves lynched first day and then it'll be far enough that we aren't blind lynching unless you put a target on your back.

Apparently I already have a target on my back! Hoodlum just put one in me :) 
periwinkle is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
wow a bunch of noobs, 5
don't stress it, y'all will do fine
just ignore 2oc, hood and tenn
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It's quite possible that you will all hate me by the end of this game (click to show)
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Apparently I already have a target on my back! Hoodlum just put one in me :)
don't worry about hood - he will change his vote about 8 times before he settles on me
Live long and prosper