Signups :)
  • 140 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
orzhovboss wrote:
Oh yeah betcha Tenn will, remember he is co-hosting so send him your role PM (when you get it) so he can double check that it's right. Saves Virt a bit of time
2ofclubs wrote:
TO THE NOOB's DONT GIVE ANY INFO TO TENNESSEELOGMAN No matter what he says it's a trick!!! Unless he is on my team then tell all :roll:
Trust only V98
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Game hasn't started and as usual the deceptions have. Going to be fun as usual.
 @ Ten. Do you know what the 1st hint is? PM me and I will share the answer if you're wrong partner.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
Hey V98. It's been fun setting up this game with you. To the new players: please send me your roles when the game begins just to confirm that we have the correct information.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I can expand it if interest requires. Might mean I have to write up a few more things, which is a lovely problem to have! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
here i will post mine now since virt has already sent me my role assignment PM
To: Tennesseelogman

Virtuosity98 said:
17 March 2022, 20:44
You are my favorite. You are the mad scientist. You have the special ability to kill 3 players during each night phase. Your vote counts as 16 extra votes in the lynch phase. Your invisibility formula makes it where you can not be lynched. Your vest protects you from all night attacks. You are so well liked that anyone who votes against you or says anything negative about you at all will automatically explode. The only player more liked than you is Hoodlum - so don't say anything bad about him or you will lose one of your extra lynch votes.
Win condition = you win when you say you win.
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
lol...very very interesting....i think tennesseelogman IS the pro :) I will enjoy being a fly on the wall....my lips are sealed :)