Signups :)
  • 140 posts
  • Page 8 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
You sending PMs v98?
Role PMs out probably in two and a half hours.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 15 minutes ago 
Post #108
Tenn is sus :P
please refer to post #39 before making any more such comments
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman
here i will post mine now since virt has already sent me my role assignment PM
To: Tennesseelogman

Virtuosity98 said:
17 March 2022, 20:44
You are my favorite. You are the mad scientist. You have the special ability to kill 3 players during each night phase. Your vote counts as 16 extra votes in the lynch phase. Your invisibility formula makes it where you can not be lynched. Your vest protects you from all night attacks. You are so well liked that anyone who votes against you or says anything negative about you at all will automatically explode. The only player more liked than you is Hoodlum - so don't say anything bad about him or you will lose one of your extra lynch votes.
Win condition = you win when you say you win.
oh snap peri you're so dead
2ofclubs wrote:
Here we go babbling up to to the starting line talking smack with hidden truths.
So I will give you some brightness. I landed the Leader of the Dark. My ability is complete knowledge of my subjects and their abilities. I have only individual chats set up, with only 1 chat permitted per phase and not allowed group chats. I can receive unlimited chats though. I am also blind to forum post of my subjects.
This is in my words since I can't paste or quote V98's PM per game rules.
Oh he commented being in the dark is where my win clause can be obtained.
♣️
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
lol 2oc spreading some shade
well you blabberbots go at it (I kind of am one too, aren't I....)
2ofclubs wrote:
Giberish: unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
Babble: talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Virtuosity98 said:
17 March 2022, 21:02

You are the Manipulator. You have the ability to alter 4 words in someone's forum post (Yes, even lynch votes!) during each Night Phase. You Do Not get a formal lynch vote in the day phase. You are also the only person allowed to edit your posts.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
Pre game post:
21 Ten
21 clubs
17 Orz (THE ROOKIE)
:P
toldya im one of you blabberbots
is 3 games really rookie? hate on like jobu, peri, thick, and the other NEW guys
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hey everyone, sorry for the two false starts. Last night I realised I had a lot more to pull together than I had previously thought.
Working now but will get this beast up and running by 23:00 server time at the very latest!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).