Signups :)
  • 140 posts
  • Page 7 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Still waiting on a couple of responses to the 5 rules PM. I am going to send role PMs out tomorrow!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yea and we got pygm, orz, and chip as a direct or indirect result of that game - - and 1 of them has turned out to be a really fun guy to have doing mafia with us - :)

I wonder which
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Puzzle Piece sample (click to hide)
 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, .....
 The pain itself is the love of the pain, the main ecological problems, but I give this kind of time to fall down, so that some great pain and pain. In order that for the most part, any one of us will come to the exercise of any kind of employment except to take advantage of the objectives from it. But the pain in the film is irure to condemn, in the pleasure it wants to escape from the pain of being clum in pain, none result. They are the exceptions the blinds yearn for, they don't see, they are the ones who abandon their responsibilities to the fault that is soothing the soul's hardships.
 The pain itself is the love of the pain, the main ecological problems, but I give this kind of time to fall down, so that some great pain and pain. In order that for the most part, any one of us will come to the exercise of any kind of employment except to take advantage of the objectives from it. But the pain in the film is irure to condemn, in the pleasure it wants to escape from the pain of being clum in pain, none result. They are the exceptions the blinds yearn for, they don't see, they are the ones who abandon their responsibilities to the fault that is soothing the soul's hardships.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

2, 1, 2, 1, ....

of course neither is true - i just want to see if i can communicate with anyone later

and of course editing in the game forum is not allowed either
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Everybody knows I'm the most fun fella to play mafia with!

Anyways, let's lynch everyone.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:

Posted: 35 minutes ago Modified: 32 minutes ago Post #96

and of course editing in the game forum is not allowed either
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Totally agree, on a fundamental, moral level. Editing is bad.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - so i have sent out everybody's role PM now. if for some reason you did not get yours - first check your spam folder - if you still don't have it = virt will be sending out a duplicate message as soon as he gets internet back. if you are one of the few that did not get theirs yet = just let me know what it says asap after you get the duplicate from virt. but remember, do not copy paste - just simply tell me in your own words who you are, what faction (if any) you are on, what special powers you have, your mother's maiden name, and bank routing number. i will then check it against the master list we have and let you know what to do next.
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Ok Tenn!

Thanks for looking out for us new players :). I got the pm but I'll tell you it just to make sure we got it right.

:D

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ok - so i have sent out everybody's role PM now. if for some reason you did not get yours - first check your spam folder - if you still don't have it = virt will be sending out a duplicate message as soon as he gets internet back. if you are one of the few that did not get theirs yet = just let me know what it says asap after you get the duplicate from virt. but remember, do not copy paste - just simply tell me in your own words who you are, what faction (if any) you are on, what special powers you have, your mother's maiden name, and bank routing number. i will then check it against the master list we have and let you know what to do next.
:|.................. ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).