• 938 posts
  • Page 7 of 63
Vicious wrote:
Sure got quiet in here...I am a superhero of course not much to add to that. If you know me I do hate to lynch on 1st day but I'm sure I could change my mind but I say no lunch for now pm me or explain here why I should or shouldn't.. no one has contacted me privately tho witch is odd.usuallly one or two but nothing.
jkl3699 wrote:
Ryomyr
Did the mafia/villain group chat start before or after everyone chose their abilities? Just curious.

Not sure, probably best to ask Tenn
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote: 
Did the mafia/villain group chat start before or after everyone chose their abilities? Just curious

after
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
No one has contacted me either.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Hey
I am a superhero
I thought game would start next week. Very busy this weekend
I'll be more active then

Tennesseelogman said:
07 Dec 2021, 02:34
this message is being sent to all players individually
it seems that everyone who wants to sign-up has done so and the game is ready. we can start Wednesday.
please message me back and say "go" to let me know you are active and ready
btw - begold had to withdraw
Wednesday i will send out the random role assignments, Thursday you can send me your ability rankings (1st 6-7 should be sufficient), Friday the game can start.
i see no reason to start a new chat room for the game, so from now on the existing one will be used (maybe an admin can change the name from signup to game thread
2ofclubs said:
07 Dec 2021, 05:27
Go.. Are there provisions for holidays (24th and 25th) that some folk may not be able to play?
Tennesseelogman said:
07 Dec 2021, 12:03
we can plan on it
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
The game has begun - all info on abilities have been sent

Posted: 09 Dec 2021, 23:30 
Post #7
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Posted: Today, 01:40 
Post #87

Anaxagore
I have had this avatar for years...
Didn't talk to anyone yet
I will post results before end of phase
Other players with ability 2 should contact me to avoid we inspect several times the same people
See you tomorrow

well I tried communicating.
To: Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman

2ofclubs said:
11 Dec 2021, 20:31
Hello fellow Hero.
I really have nothing concrete. A slight suspicion of Mada.
I have a weak ability given over sight of the OR stipulation.
Also I have had no success opening lines of communication with others.
AND if you are really mafia you already know this to be true; can you send me your role PM from Ten and anything else you want to facilitate coms?

Tennesseelogman said:
08 Dec 2021, 21:17
you are a super hero.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i havent sent messages or received messages, i'm happy with that while it's silly season at work. if your posts are too long here, i'm just skimming thru them.

it's a big game, so i don't mind lynching someone.

lynch madagascarter.

i think he said he wasn't a superhero or villain. so did he not get abilities? hmmm

a no lynch or abstain will likely happen, but i'd like to know if anyone else has been told they weren't a superhero or villain.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
or is madagascarter co-modding with tennessee? --maybe i missed that.

Madagascarter
Like I’m not even a super hero, definitely not a villain, just a plain guy trying to run a Co-op.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Lynch: Anax 2, Mada 1
No lynch 1
Abstain 1

You votes can have a tell.

WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Anyone with ability 2 who has some result should post it here

If you didn't use it yet, wait for my results
Anaxagore wrote:
I inspected two townies. Just contacted them.
I dont want to expose them publicly for now
Rockbert wrote:
I feel at this point we should start hearing from some of the others now. I know that some people may have thought the game would be starting tomorrow, but I do believe everyone who has joined is fairly active on the site, so I would imagine they'd know it has begun. Just posting this to keep an eye on the quiet ones, (you know what they say about quiet ones.) So far I am leaning towards #NO LYNCH, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

These are people who have either not posted at all or have only posted something like "good luck all." 

backdoorblast
Wompdompers
pygmyhippo277
AlexCheckMate
Clarkenfield
Ready4war
Abs

Clubs pointed this out yesterday, but just keeping it on the radar.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I will be away for a few hours most likely, will try to check in here and there, until I am back on fully.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann