• 938 posts
  • Page 4 of 63
Rockbert wrote:
Well, anyone have anything to say before night falls? we know that the mafia know each other and that they will no doubt be talking to each other and planning their attacks. Seems to me the rest of us seem pretty scattered around. Maybe we should talk about our roles. I believe we each get two abilities in this. And if I recall, there are no neutrals in this game. Straight up good vs. evil. Please let me know if I am wrong.

So that means everyone will eventually claim to be a super hero I imagine. We just have to ferret out the ones that are villains/mafia.

I am village/superhero. Let's start talking. I am not sure how we begin here since we do not have backstories or a set up narrative. We are really just all here together trying to figure out who is who. Seems to me this will be a tricky one, but a good challenge. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is now Night 1 (24 hr phase) - the villain shot will be called tonight but not go through until night 3.

reminder - the phases begin and end at 21;00. if you are trying to wait until the last second to post something ( a lynch vote for instance) and you post at 21;00 = you are late and it will not count.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Like I’m not even a super hero, definitely not a villain, just a plain guy trying to run a Co-op.
Mada you are far from a boring player as I recall.  We all can do 2 things! Whats with the co-op story nobody was given names or back ground history. 

Yes, we will all claim heroes. As I have and am.

We need a hero group chat started BUT don't over share until we are sure scum mole isn't in the group. Double blind chats as a group and individuals. The scum will start to stink. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have nothing Rock. I am trying to start some PM's with a few . 

Oh for you newB's, read some old mafia games like Rome & Juliette to get an Idea of how some of the players may play.

Please ref to me as clubs not 2 or 2C. We don't want a mix up with 2name.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
I have nothing Rock. I am trying to start some PM's with a few . 

Oh for you newB's, read some old mafia games like Rome & Juliette to get an Idea of how some of the players may play.

Please ref to me as clubs not 2 or 2C. We don't want a mix up with 2name.

Right. Also, for the new people, you have to include Tennesseelogman in all your PMs to other players.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
Madagascarter
Like I’m not even a super hero, definitely not a villain, just a plain guy trying to run a Co-op.
Mada you are far from a boring player as I recall.  We all can do 2 things! Whats with the co-op story nobody was given names or back ground history. 

Yes, we will all claim heroes. As I have and am.

We need a hero group chat started BUT don't over share until we are sure scum mole isn't in the group. Double blind chats as a group and individuals. The scum will start to stink. LOL

I accidentally chose the worst 2 thinking they were the best 2. Then with all the clarifications realised I shot myself in the foot. Lol. I'm just trying to work in the co-op shop
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
hey, couldn't miss out on a big mafia game even though i'm too busy to play lol.
thanks tenn for setting this up, im sure you wish you were playing. i'll do some read up on the game soon, and get involved. im not a villain. trust me! ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarshyMotty wrote:
Earlier in this forum I made a comment about 2name having two names.

This was intended as a joke as his handle suggests he does have two names, but one of the many uncertainties in this game so far, is whether players have been given a character name alongside their roles and abilities.

If this were the case, it would clearly identify you as a Hero or a Villain. I believe Logman seeded this intentionally to see if people would reveal their hand.

MM / WW (lol)
MM
Rockbert wrote:
MarshyMotty
Earlier in this forum I made a comment about 2name having two names.

This was intended as a joke as his handle suggests he does have two names, but one of the many uncertainties in this game so far, is whether players have been given a character name alongside their roles and abilities.

If this were the case, it would clearly identify you as a Hero or a Villain. I believe Logman seeded this intentionally to see if people would reveal their hand.

MM / WW (lol)

Hey Marshy, I don't think that's the case, only because he had stated that this was a straight forward good vs evil fight, no backstory or narrative setup. Were you given a name? I was just given my role and abilities and I think that's what everyone got. I think it's that simple. Although, that would be interesting if Tennessee did that, he is the Loki of mafia. But I don't want to stir that pot because I think he left that out. Hopefully he will clarify this. Also, what's "MM/WW?"

- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
maxrebo
How many mafia players do you think there are?
22 players (usually the ratio is around 3:1 or 4:1) 
Potentially 15v7 or 17v5 or 16v6 or 16v6 or 18v4 or 17v5
and Ten isn't revealing.

Bigger question is that there are up to 7 shots that can be fired the 3rd night. Who will die?
Villain shots wont be friendly fire but heroes can be.   :(    

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
maxrebo
How many mafia players do you think there are?
22 players (usually the ratio is around 3:1 or 4:1) 
Potentially 15v7 or 17v5 or 16v6 or 16v6 or 18v4 or 17v5
and Ten isn't revealing.

Bigger question is that there are up to 7 shots that can be fired the 3rd night. Who will die?
Villain shots wont be friendly fire but heroes can be.   :(    

good point. We lost a lot of good people in past games that were friendlies.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
So all you scum fess up.
IF I have a shot (s) I will aim for Anax or Hood. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.