• 938 posts
  • Page 10 of 63
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
By the way, Rockbert and 2ofclubs are town

Again, you would never waste you ability checking on someone's role as mafia. So, that was nice attempt to pretend you did.  You most definitely checked abilities and you most definitely shared that info with the mafia group chat.

2. X-ray vision - can be used 2x - See through the deception of another player to learn of their role or special abilities anytime without them knowing it and get an immediate answer. [/quote]
elysium5 wrote:
Aside from the current finger pointing, anyone think we should put pressure on some inactives? That is also a good way to get people talking.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
Anaxagore
By the way, Rockbert and 2ofclubs are town

Again, you would never waste you ability checking on someone's role as mafia. So, that was nice attempt to pretend you did.  You most definitely checked abilities and you most definitely shared that info with the mafia group chat.

2. X-ray vision - can be used 2x - See through the deception of another player to learn of their role or special abilities anytime without them knowing it and get an immediate answer. [/quote]

Wouldn't the x-ray also be good to see right through a mafia deception? Just playing devil's advocate here.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't want my earlier contribution to be lost in a spoiler and missed by any new players. Hard to believe Ely missed it, but suppose it is possible.

Tennesseelogman said:
08 Dec 2021, 21:20
you are a superhero.
now that you know your role you can send me your ability preferences/ranking. you have until 21:00 tomorrow but it would help me sort things out if you can let me know sooner.
Still no chat in the forum until the game starts.
Ryomyr said:
09 Dec 2021, 13:40
Thanks!

Quick question: if villains/mafia target me night #1 ... do I have to put my shield up night#1 or can I put my shield up on night #3, when the deaths finally arrive?

Essentially, can I wait to ask for "shield" until night #3 and still save myself?
Tennesseelogman said:
09 Dec 2021, 14:00
wait til night 3 to protect from villain night shots but you can still die night 1+ from an ability shot or a lynching after day 0
Ryomyr said:
09 Dec 2021, 14:35
We retain these abilities moving forward, correct? So, in that case:

2, 3, 15,12, 14
Tennesseelogman said:
09 Dec 2021, 22:52
your abilities are
2 x-ray vision
3 mind reading

the game has begun - i should have all ability messages sent out by 23:30
Ryomyr said:
10 Dec 2021, 03:42
Nice work setting it all up!

Spy on Anagore and give me his role.

(another quick question: did you disclose the count for villains and superheroes? Is it an even split?)
Tennesseelogman said:
10 Dec 2021, 03:48
anax is a villain
Ryomyr said:
10 Dec 2021, 03:51
Thx!!!!

Mindread Anax to determine his special abilities.
[/quote]
Anaxagore wrote:
I am a superhero. Ryomyr is just lying for some reason i cant figure right now.
Mafia probably has a plan, they know i have ability 8 and thus cant die tonight whatever happen
So they know Ryomyr will not be 100% caught till day 3. I think they are sacrifing him to gain some trust and take control if thé investigations.
That's actually pretty smart now that i see it
Ryomyr wrote:
Here's your evidence for jkl3699:

Ryomyr said:
12 Dec 2021, 18:00
Hi Tennessee,

Spy on jkl3699 and tell me his role!

Thx!
Tennesseelogman said:
12 Dec 2021, 18:04
jkl is a villain
Ryomyr said:
12 Dec 2021, 18:20
Spy on jkl3699 and tell me his abilities.
Tennesseelogman said:
12 Dec 2021, 18:47
mind read used on jkl = 15 - thief and 4 - super sonic hearing
Ryomyr wrote:
Two things to note:

1. jkl3699 has already eavesdropped on us
2. jkl3699 can redirect 2 votes during this phase

15. Thief - you can steal lynch votes from a total of 2 players during any single day phase or 2 different day phases and redirect them during the same phase. There may be players using multiple votes in which case you would get all their votes. There may also be somebody else attempting to steal the same votes in which case the votes are divided equally.
Ryomyr wrote:
Actually, if jkl3699 knows which town/village have extra voting power, they could possibly redirect more votes today.
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
Mafia probably has a plan, they know i have ability 8 and thus cant die tonight whatever happen
So they know Ryomyr will not be 100% caught till day 3. I think they are sacrifing him to gain some trust and take control if thé investigations.

Do any other town/heroes want to PM me and claim #2 x-ray ability? (Again, I have a list of 4 people who have claimed or proven to have this ability. 4 is the max. We could catch others in a lie potentially.)
Rockbert wrote:
why waste a lynch vote on someone who is invincible? Let's get a mafia kill now
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
Ryomyr
Anaxagore

Do any other town/heroes want to PM me and claim #2 x-ray ability? (Again, I have a list of 4 people who have claimed or proven to have this ability. 4 is the max. We could catch others in a lie potentially.)

Yes okay you are definitely trying to take control
Rockbert wrote:
sorry guys for the late vote. I got home late and was reading through every post.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann