• 938 posts
  • Page 13 of 63
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Still haven't read everything, got online 5 mins ago :/
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
I find if you deceive to that degree it bites you later in the game.  In this case it would be foolish to be so bold in 1st lynching to just later be caught
My boldness is to get mafia out of the gate unlike past games where we shoot ourselves in the foot lynching inactive minimal active friends because we are unsure who is mafia.

well we know ANAX IS MAFIA  And for you doubters vote Lynch Anax if you have been deceived it would be the same lynching inactive the blindly.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@Tennesselogman don't miss my vote at the bottom of the previous page, thanks :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
Agreed bluegoetz, I will go with the crowd for now but I worry about how much the issue is being pushed….

#lynchanaxagore
2ofclubs wrote:
Wow Vicious, pushing the time line .  

Hope all are having fun.  I am sure the mafia private chat is busier than Heroes. :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as far as i can tell the public votes are
;
Anax - 8 = abs, virt, blue, ely, mada, alex, 2ofclubs, ryom
ryom - 2 = anax, jkl
jkl - 1 = rock
mada - 1 = hood
no lynch - 1 = lando

due the use of 1 or more abilities = nobody died

side note - due to the tornados in and around Tennessee = i am being called in the work for the next 2-3 weeks. therefore i will not be able to check in on this game nearly as often and respond to questions or requests as quickly. Bear this in mind if you need info. request it asap.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Stay safe Tennessee!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Thanks, TN. We will be thinking about you all in that area.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Anaxagore
I am a superhero. Ryomyr is just lying for some reason i cant figure right now.
Mafia probably has a plan, they know i have ability 8 and thus cant die tonight whatever happen
So they know Ryomyr will not be 100% caught till day 3. I think they are sacrifing him to gain some trust and take control if thé investigations.
That's actually pretty smart now that i see it
 Your lying Anax and I am not being manipulated.  Stop talking bad of my Juliette. aka Romeo 

Also why would one sacrifice a season player/winner vs a vulnerable newB.  Your views seam sound at a glance but they don't in when you play the tape through. Or should I say day 4.

Just think what twist and doubt Loki would be adding if playing. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
LANDO = Mafia?
Spoiler (click to show)
Well this PM ended coldly.
Then he no vote knowing a lynch would be blocked anyway.  So given my ultimatum he didn't go against a known villain. Hmm you decide.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
So you think Lando is mafia based on that? Is there more conversation that could offer better context?

Follow my vote or you are mafia doesn't really seem like the best evidence on its own.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
So you think Lando is mafia based on that? Is there more conversation that could offer better context?

Follow my vote or you are mafia doesn't really seem like the best evidence on its own.

Answered in PM.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.