• 938 posts
  • Page 12 of 63
Abs wrote:
I know what you saying, but how do we know what you are pasting is real and not manipulating?
Abs wrote:
Can you make it an actual screenshot of the message?
2ofclubs wrote:
Sorry Anax I would have like to have you in the game longer. Who knows may all these counter abilities we keep your out mafia role alive for awhile.    
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter
Screenshots are not allowed

This is my point, who is to say what is being “copied” here is real?

2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
I know what you saying, but how do we know what you are pasting is real and not manipulating?

There is also forgery in this game .  But this is not. ANAX is MAFIA

I am not sure how to use the spoiler button nor sure if that's not forge-able as well. .

ANAX IS MAFIA 
and if not so I got you to lynch a townie and that would out me as a mafia. Seriously - as it has been used..  Or does it out me I could claim this townie hero had to much to drink, thought we were starting next week, busy at work, on a date.......
 Did I say ANAX IS MAFIA
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Abs

Manufacturing conversations with the moderator is a dangerous game. While I do notice players manipulating some of the details of messages, I have not yet seen a successful manufacturing of a larger narrative. I am sure it has been done, but I haven't seen it yet. 

What I am providing is information that can be completely fact checked as the game goes on.  People were going to land the spy roles and they were going to use them sooner rather than later. I chose to use my quickly in case I am targeted and die on day 3. 

2ofclubs wrote:
Yep figured spoiler out to some degree and it can be faked. With that said.

Why would both Ryomyr and clubs come up with this elaborate strategy to lynch Anax (mafia) and also say he has the invincible ability.
What so you a ll will vote and fail at 1st attempt or kill friendly hero ultimately outing us out as mafia.

Mafia wants to hide, kill at night, and get heroes to lynch themselves during the day.

Alright confess. I want you to kill hero anax. then the rest of us mafia will use are accumulated shots (including the 1st days suspended shots and kill a mass of heros on opening season. Then sweep up the crumbs the next night.  Yeah that will work. LOL
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Launch Anaxagore into outerspace

Not all hero’s have capes, some have a plastic rocket ship, a fizzy drink and some mentos

Yeah, that is my vote, the casual Co-op worker here
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
Abs

Manufacturing conversations with the moderator is a dangerous game. While I do notice players manipulating some of the details of messages, I have not yet seen a successful manufacturing of a larger narrative. I am sure it has been done, but I haven't seen it yet. 

What I am providing is information that can be completely fact checked as the game goes on.  People were going to land the spy roles and they were going to use them sooner rather than later. I chose to use my quickly in case I am targeted and die on day 3. 

I've seen it. Doctored messages, doctors timestamps, etc. Take that for what its worth.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
I agree with Ryomyr take on using my spy abilities now. I will not survive to end game so I used mine. As hero I have helped to out 2 two mafia at a 100% or more mafia.  What you say 2? Who? They were revealed in PM to other heroes directly and in code so the text reading ability can't be used. 
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
If this turns to be wrong decision, we will learn a lot
(And it can be reversed)

Lynch anax
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch Anaxagore

Just from post #118 by ryomyr.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).