• 938 posts
  • Page 9 of 63
Ryomyr wrote:
If we can take away Anax's invincibility, we will have a fully know mafia member without extra abilities. We can decide collectively and strategically how to proceed.

Ryomyr wrote:
It doesn't seem like a lot of people are actively playing, but we will see.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Lol
I doubt a lot of people will fall for this one

There is no falling its a solid vote
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I usually follow Anax at first because he tends to get some good info.

My question is Ryomyr said his inclination to think Anax is mafia is predicated on what they THINK mafia would choose for powers.

How can we know this is not a mafia ploy itself? And clubs seems to be right there with the presumption.

HOWEVER, just he Conan thing makes me wonder if in fact Anax really is mafia this time.

I am not inclined to lynch Ryomyr based on my question but am a little hesitant to jump on the band wagon just yet.

What is the scoop on jkl3699?

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
jkl3699 wrote:
Okay Anax, this looks like you might actually be mafia, but I'm not sure.
Anaxagore wrote:
This makes 0 sense.
I actually dont really see the Logic of such a move Ryomyr.
I know i'm good but sacrifing yourself to get rid of me that early is kind of Bad stategy
Ryomyr wrote:
The main downside to this type of play will be the amount of villains/mafia who will get cover for a few extra days. jkl3699 already gave themselves away.
Anaxagore wrote:
Let's see then end of your logic.
According to you i'm villain. What is your other inspection?
Why check my abilities if you know i'm gona get lynched??

Anaxagore wrote:
I dont know what happened by PM but obviously 2ofclubs has been manipulated here
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
The main downside to this type of play will be the amount of villains/mafia who will get cover for a few extra days. jkl3699 already gave themselves away.

How did they give them selves away? Was it something to do with your inspection?

Sorry if I seem picky with the details, I just don't want to make a mistake too early and I still haven't talked to a single person privately.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
I dont know what happened by PM but obviously 2ofclubs has been manipulated here
No offence, clubs, but I worked pretty hard in the Romeo and Juliet game to convince you we were on the same team but you were swayed then as well...