• 938 posts
  • Page 6 of 63
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Not going to lament folks for lack of activity just yet but it will be something to monitor, especially with how large this game is. Much easier for someone to be reserved and "blend in".
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Ryomyr wrote:
Did the mafia/villain group chat start before or after everyone chose their abilities? Just curious.
Ryomyr is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
agree with you lando Also with all the protection abilities, it going to be hard to eliminate players.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
#LUNCH Anaxagore

Ryomyr said:
10 Dec 2021, 03:51

Mindread Anax to determine his special abilities.

Tennesseelogman said:
10 Dec 2021, 04:03
Anax has #2 x-ray vision and #8 Invincibility

I read these as abilities a mafia/villain would acquire. If Anax had good intentions, I think he would have reached out and been a bit more active trying to find heroes/townfolk. **Note, we will need to #Lunch Anax again the next day to make him all the way dead. 
Ryomyr is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
Are you serious??
You décided to tell everyone i have number 2 ability and that makes me mafia? How?
Explain us why mafia would pick this ability ...

I asked to be left alone this weekend.
I am literaly in the middle of a date in Bucarest.. and now i need to hurry to choose who i inspect...
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Are you serious??
You décided to tell everyone i have number 2 ability and that makes me mafia? How?
Explain us why mafia would pick this ability ...

I asked to be left alone this weekend.
I am literaly in the middle of a date in Bucarest.. and now i need to hurry to choose who i inspect...
LOL
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Lol. Okay. Why would mafia NOT want to know which abilities the superheroes have chosen?  Inspect away, but I bet you have already used at least one of those inspections. Maybe both.

A date in Bucarest sounds lovely and I hope it is going well. 
Ryomyr is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
The girl is sleeping now but still..
I was actually thinking about the best way to organise the investigations and you screw up everything by exposing me like this.
You could have player this way better, why not talk to me privately?
If i get shot before i reveal stuff, relive me. I don't care.
Ryomyr wrote:
Which players have you been talking to privately? Which players did you investigate?  A townie/superhero isn't going to sit for days on an investigative ability. 

The American Psycho image is really completing the look this game. Gives me the chills.
Ryomyr is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
I have had this avatar for years...
Didn't talk to anyone yet
I will post results before end of phase
Other players with ability 2 should contact me to avoid we inspect several times the same people
See you tomorrow
elysium5 wrote:
Hello! I know the 'busy' excuse but I just finished double shifting thurs/fri and today. I am now home and have the next 2 days off so lets talk! I am just catching up now and I'll be in and out over the next couple hours walking my dogs but I'm ready to go. Just send out the bat signal;)

On a quick note, I don't know about the 'name' thing but I never received one. Just my abilities.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ryomyr wrote:
Good luck out there everyone! See you tomorrow for more!
Ryomyr is online.