• 938 posts
  • Page 5 of 63
Tennesseelogman wrote:
clarification - since there has been some confusion due to restrictions in previous games

anyone can comment here in the public forum and in PM (must include me) anytime - day or night as long as you are alive.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
For 22 players it is pretty quiet. 
The quiet ones tend to get killed off early. 

Pretty much all we have publicly is GL wishes and the "I am a hero" claim.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I agree that it is oddly quiet. Too quiet. The usual voices that steer the game are silent. I have sent out a few PM chats to some people to open lines of communication.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
Hey
I am a superhero
I thought game would start next week. Very busy this weekend
I'll be more active then
Ryomyr wrote:
I understand being busy. I actually asked TN if we could keep the original start date, but he said you were all on board for starting sooner. 

I think the "I am busy at work and that's why I haven't been involved" is probably the best excuse for silence that will ever be available to this game and its format. However, we quite often find out that there were other reasons people were quiet to start the game. 
Ryomyr is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
I am here and playing.
Everyone knows as much as I do, but I do have a small insight into Logman intentions, the mafia kills in the third round and the abilities themselves create the chance for no one to die the first round. Or two maybe.
With that in mind it’s a good time for heroes to be checking on people. And if hero has a gun, use it wisely. Might do more harm than good early in the game. In my opinion at least.
MarshyMotty wrote:
Rockbert
MarshyMotty
Earlier in this forum I made a comment about 2name having two names.

This was intended as a joke as his handle suggests he does have two names, but one of the many uncertainties in this game so far, is whether players have been given a character name alongside their roles and abilities.

If this were the case, it would clearly identify you as a Hero or a Villain. I believe Logman seeded this intentionally to see if people would reveal their hand.

MM / WW (lol)

Rockbert - as I signed off MM (MarshyMotty) i noticed an amusing mirrored ambigram of MM is WW which coincidentally is also the anagram for Wonder Woman - a superhero. Just to be clear I am not a woman, nor was I given a character name.

Hey Marshy, I don't think that's the case, only because he had stated that this was a straight forward good vs evil fight, no backstory or narrative setup. Were you given a name? I was just given my role and abilities and I think that's what everyone got. I think it's that simple. Although, that would be interesting if Tennessee did that, he is the Loki of mafia. But I don't want to stir that pot because I think he left that out. Hopefully he will clarify this. Also, what's "MM/WW?"

Rockbert
MarshyMotty
Earlier in this forum I made a comment about 2name having two names.

This was intended as a joke as his handle suggests he does have two names, but one of the many uncertainties in this game so far, is whether players have been given a character name alongside their roles and abilities.

If this were the case, it would clearly identify you as a Hero or a Villain. I believe Logman seeded this intentionally to see if people would reveal their hand.

MM / WW (lol)

Hey Marshy, I don't think that's the case, only because he had stated that this was a straight forward good vs evil fight, no backstory or narrative setup. Were you given a name? I was just given my role and abilities and I think that's what everyone got. I think it's that simple. Although, that would be interesting if Tennessee did that, he is the Loki of mafia. But I don't want to stir that pot because I think he left that out. Hopefully he will clarify this. Also, what's "MM/WW?"

MM
Rockbert wrote:
Haha. Gotcha. Thanks Marshy.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
about 1 1/2 hrs til this phase ends

clarification - (seems like i have had to do this a lot - hope these do not surprise you too much and cause you to mess up).

villains have a shot tonight (now) but it will not go thru til night 3 along w their night 2 and 3 shots. if you want to use a defensive ability that is not automatic to defend against villain shots = you do not have to deploy it until day 2 to be effective for night 3. however you can still get shot from ability #1 super blast any time day or night.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i did the shot delay hoping to give all (especially the newcomers) a good chance to survive at least a couple of rounds and enjoy playing, not get frustrated, and get the hang of it so they will be ready to join again next time. but also not to have to much of an adverse affect on the mafia shots
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
submit your lynch votes here in the public forum before the next 21;00 deadline

if you want to put your vote in with some comments - please vote at the end of your post with a space to make it easier for me to count all votes.
like this:

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Lynch xxxxxx

or

Unlynch xxxxxx and Lynch zzzzzz
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
you can also vote

No lynch - if no lynch gets the most votes then a no lynch would occur

or

I abstain - if you abstain by stating that you abstain or by simply not voting then no vote from you would be figured into the results

i will go thru all votes and count the vote from you that is in your most recent post. i will then add or subtract any extra votes sent to me by private message and then subtract any automatic minus votes required by certain abilities.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
7. backdoorblast
8. Wompdompers
14. AlexCheckMate
15. Vicious
No activity

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.