• 938 posts
  • Page 8 of 63
jkl3699 wrote:
Rockbert
I feel at this point we should start hearing from some of the others now. I know that some people may have thought the game would be starting tomorrow, but I do believe everyone who has joined is fairly active on the site, so I would imagine they'd know it has begun. Just posting this to keep an eye on the quiet ones, (you know what they say about quiet ones.) So far I am leaning towards #NO LYNCH, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

These are people who have either not posted at all or have only posted something like "good luck all." 

backdoorblast
Wompdompers
pygmyhippo277
AlexCheckMate
Clarkenfield
Ready4war
Abs

Clubs pointed this out yesterday, but just keeping it on the radar.

Completely agree. It's very easy for mafia to fall under the radar when they barely post. It's good that we keep track.
jkl3699 wrote:
I don't like to lynch during the first turn, but I'm getting kind of suspicious of:

1. The people who have barely said anything in the chat so far, and
2. Ryomyr, for accusing others so early.

It seems like he might just be vying for an early win trying to cull the superheroes fast on the first turn.
Abs wrote:
Hi all, apologies for the quietness, I have been keeping quiet for now as last time in my first mafia game as some of you may remember, I made some big early mistakes and ended up first out!

I am a SuperHero and as we have very little information about anything and no one Is talking much, I thought best to observe more than act for now to try and get a bit more of an idea around what is going on .

Would be nice to learn more about some of the other good guys and build some strength in numbers.

Anaxagore wrote:
I didn't inspect Ryomyr cause i didn't think mafia would be that bold to accuse someone who picked the inspection ability to be mafia

But it's now the end of the phase. He probably inspected other players abilities that must be more suspicious than mine but mysteriously still is voting me.

I'm ready to switch but you're the most suspect right now
Ryomyr wrote:
jkl3699
#Lynch Ryomyr

Why? I provide actual evidence and you jump on this train with Anax? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
I didn't inspect Ryomyr cause i didn't think mafia would be that bold to accuse someone who picked the inspection ability to be mafia

But it's now the end of the phase. He probably inspected other players abilities that must be more suspicious than mine but mysteriously still is voting me.

I'm ready to switch but you're the most suspect right now

You have not used your x-rays (the 2 of them) to check anyone's roles, that is for sure. You have already used your x-rays to check on the abilities of two different town/superheroes. You have already communicated that info in the mafia group chat. 

You are invincible, so you won't die today. The question is whether or not to try to kill you the following day, or to let you live as a mafia who is out of useful abilities. That's the real question in my mind. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
does anyone have a current count?

Anax   2
Ryomyr 2
Mada  1
No lynch 3?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
I inspected two townies. Just contacted them.
I dont want to expose them publicly for now

Your not going to expose a townies. Mafia already know they are townie/heroes.

You are inspecting for abilities to find the most threatening townies.

ANAX IS 1 OF THE UNKNOWN MAFIA 
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
Anyone with ability 2 who has some result should post it here

If you didn't use it yet, wait for my results

This post is hogwash.  Anaxagore wouldn't be using his x-ray vision to inspect anyone's role.  He already knows everyone's rolls because he is mafia. 

I know 4 players (if they are telling the truth) who have claimed x-ray as an ability. I know Anax has x-ray because I checked his abilities. I know player (x) claims x-ray and produced actionable results, because they actively inspected someone during a PM conversation.  I know another player (x2) who claims x-ray and produced solid evidence that they are telling the truth. And, finally, I know player (x3) has x-ray because they requested the ability at the beginning of the game and were granted their request. Hmmm.

So, here you go:

Spoiler (click to show)
iv>

I didn't like the fact that Anax was so quiet at the beginning, and that's why I spied on him. So, let's get this one done today and the following day since he will survive our first kill attempt.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
i havent sent messages or received messages, i'm happy with that while it's silly season at work. if your posts are too long here, i'm just skimming thru them.

it's a big game, so i don't mind lynching someone.

lynch madagascarter.

i think he said he wasn't a superhero or villain. so did he not get abilities? hmmm

a no lynch or abstain will likely happen, but i'd like to know if anyone else has been told they weren't a superhero or villain.

This is a concerning suggestion, IMO.  We have real evidence. 
2ofclubs wrote:
ANY ONE VOTING OTHER THEN FOR ANAX IS MAFIA or just making a mistake.
he may not die at 1st attempt and that's one of the twist in this set up.

The good thing is WE heros don't have to waist extra votes on this lynch.  It is a solid lynch attempt of mafia.

WRKD4IT