• 938 posts
  • Page 3 of 63
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
It's oddly quiet...

Tennesseelogman
sorry if i am posting too much - this is really for the players to use mostly
 - but i want the new players to know that this is a team game - you win if your team wins - even if you are dead - you are still on the winning team.
I don't think you are posting to much. Thanks for Hosting.
WRKD4IT
maxrebo wrote:
Hi all, so i understand the night time begins at 2100 ...i'm guessing it's server time?
which is 1701 right now?
Ryomyr wrote:
Question: do we think TN-logman is the type of person who would actively root for Thanos to win? If I had to pair his past mafia behavior with a Marvel character, I would go LOKI.  He has mixed it up well in all of the mafia games I have played on this site. 

Does anyone care to share their name with the group?
Ryomyr wrote:
maxrebo
How many mafia players do you think there are?

Did you mean villains, Max? (I think there are 22 players in this game)
2ofclubs wrote:
we don't know and TN is not revealing the Villain and Hero count.
Whats your name Ryomyr? PM if you want with it.
FYI I am a hero.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Shhhh.
I haven't PM anyone except TL. Nor have I received a PM. Generally the 1st PMs go out from seasoned players mostly to newb's seeking info. Remember Vils have their own chat set up.
Is there a hero chat group in the works yet.
WRKD4IT
astarrboy wrote:
I havnt PM yet but ready to discuss who to kill first, which is anyone who has beaten me
Tennesseelogman wrote:
#7 charmer and #8 invincibility require that owners declare to me through PM which one of two optional ways to have your ability applied. i have sent each of you a pm requesting your decision. please let me know of your choices by the end of this phase - 21;00 server time.
if you do not reply by the end of this phase - your ability will default to automatic.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr
Question: do we think TN-logman is the type of person who would actively root for Thanos to win? If I had to pair his past mafia behavior with a Marvel character, I would go LOKI.  He has mixed it up well in all of the mafia games I have played on this site. 

Does anyone care to share their name with the group?

Totally agree on Tennessee being Loki. 100%, that is a high compliment.

Was anyone given a name? I was not. just a role and abilties.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Rockbert

Was anyone given a name? I was not. just a role and abilties.

I only have role/abilities as well.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Madagascarter wrote:
Just checking in. I’m a really boring player. Can do nothing. Don’t shoot meeeeeeee
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Like I’m not even a super hero, definitely not a villain, just a plain guy trying to run a Co-op.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.