Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 40 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
So the game really was over when tenn died.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The funny thing is, I was actually trying to decide who to shoot that first time between you and Alex. I chose alex because you were a pretty good source of information but it was a coin toss call.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Has the new game started yet?

In case I am not here for the deadline:

#Lynch Tennesseelogman
Rockbert wrote:
haha. You have a target on your back already Tennessee. High praise!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
remlburc wrote:
Good game all! It was a pleasure to play, and I enjoyed ruling over your lives! Better watch out! Blue, R4W, and I are coming for you!
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
The funny thing is, I was actually trying to decide who to shoot that first time between you and Alex. I chose alex because you were a pretty good source of information but it was a coin toss call.

Puzzled as to why you felt the need to be so trigger happy. After all, you should know a real hero ways his chances, John McClane would never fire early.

Also, by hosting last game, you should know I don't provide a lot of information at the start; I abstain from frantic PMs, so no clue why I was a suspect for you :3

With my ability, I could've had mafia eliminate themselves^^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein