Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 36 of 40
Bluegoetz wrote:
well tenn it seems you have what you need, and i suspect after tonight everyone will be wrapped around your finger. well played
can't wait to see the rest of you kick yourselves when its over
Ready4war wrote:
Why do you say gg? Because you will win next night phase? Tennessee is lying. Ely should have made him a goose in the reindeer games
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Ready4war wrote:
Ready4war said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:29 pm
My ability is useless. I have only used it successfully once and got no info
Ready4war said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:31 pm
Someone is targeting me to not let me use it.
Anaxagore said:
10 Jan 2021, 04:53 pm
Don't worry about the explosive
Tenesse will not have it

Anaxagore said:
10 Jan 2021, 04:55 pm
You can think I'm lying
But its in my interest that he dies
Ready4war said:
10 Jan 2021, 06:57 pm
I voted to lynch him. And will do so again
Anaxagore said:
10 Jan 2021, 06:59 pm
Kill him before he blocks you again
We lynch the other neutral tomorrow

I have info one of them wins tomorrow so they are the priority
Ready4war said:
10 Jan 2021, 07:04 pm
Who is the other? Clubs supposably has a portal gun. I find that suss
Anaxagore said:
10 Jan 2021, 07:09 pm
Not sure yet but could be him
Rockbert wrote:
I am standing by my words.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh, I'm super sad. TLM did play well considering there was such a useful inspection so early against him. But wow, wow, wow, what a day, what a few days. I've been trying to catch up with everyone and wow I'd been waiting for this turn of events the whole game

The story was told in the forum. Mafia traitors? And do you believe him? A huge fight. Tennessee was demanding unanimous village voting saying that Blue could shield himself. Blue in turn was saying that Tenn had more tricks up his sleeve and couldn't be left alive.

Well the deciding vote fell down to Rockbert. The last to decide. Infact in a quite cruel game everyone else decided to tie Bluegoetz and TLM to a wall, then give Rockbert the knife to decide who they were going to kill. Rockbert looked into both of their eyes and tried to decern which was lying. TLM looked the more confident of the 2. Bluegoetz uttered a prayer. And then Rockbert plunged the knife into TLM, killing him.

So I can't post TLM's whole role PM completely correctly bevause it may reveal players roles and factions. But I'll do my best so you can understand.

TLM role PM (click to show)

Suddenly his entire actions makes sense, the game makes more sense. There weren't 4 mafia, just 3 and I said there were 4 because I didn't want to raise alarm bells so early in the mafia camp when this game I felt they were a little underpowered. Anyway with that cleared how many more twists and turns are you expecting? It's just 4 village VS 2 mafia and still a way for both sides to win. Is it Night 5 now? Let it commence.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
oh wow. that was intense.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I sure hope I am right about you Bluegoetz. I will say this to you all though, with all the going back and forth, I started to wonder if I had missed something in my own role pm so I asked Mada about it. Here is the exchange:

Rockbert said:
12 Jan 2021, 06:38
Hey Madagascarter,

I have a question. So, in my role pm, and in messages since you confirmed that I am not mafia, but I just want to double check that I am not neutral. Because I don't think you ever said I was specifically village, although I have assumed that and acted under that assumption for this whole game. Please confirm if I am village or neutral and if I have a win clause other than finding the other souls.

Thanks.

Rockbert.
Madagascarter said:
12 Jan 2021, 08:34
You are village.

Now, that being said, it may not make anyone feel better that because of me Tennessee is dead and Blue is alive, but I wanted to be straightforward with you all. I have nothing to hide. I have hid nothing all game except my role ability for a while but that's part of the game. If you're village, let's stick together on this. If we lose because of what happened last night, I take full responsibility. You can blame me. I think we can win though, and I go forward with that in mind. Ultimately, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game with all of you and my hat is off to Tennessee, a very strong player indeed and all due respect.
- Thomas Mann
Ready4war wrote:
Rock you played the whole game till now not knowing if you were village or neutral?
Rockbert wrote:
I did know but honestly, I was starting to feel a little gaslighted with all the craziness so I wanted to be sure, and hopefully lift all doubt for you all as well.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
well, it's been very quiet today. I understand why. I hope my village compatriots will talk to me and that hopefully we will make it through another night.
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
The wait is killin me...or is that mafia? Hard to tell which.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."