Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 2 of 40
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rhesiel apparently backed out of the game after signing up and alex took his position but i don't know why he is #36
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hood is also very lynch happy when he has been around way longer than most and knows that this is not a lynch phase of the game. everything he does is purposeful and not a mistake. 1 strike against him.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am village - it is in our best interest to find each other a develop some sort of trust group early on before we start killing each other. elysium has put himself out there as a vocal villager and i think we should take advantage of that. the spy should check him out as he suggest and then me so we can build some confidence. i think the doctor should save him and then me (or anyone else who is publicly vocal)
i have already said this in private to several but to avoid so many pms w the exact same offer - i am willing to reveal my name 1st to anyone that agrees to do the same w me. if after that we want to share more = ok. we could both lie but i co not see a reason for it = it is just a starting point. the names i have seen thus far seem to have no hidden/open meaning like some past games.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
BOO !!!! par for the theme.
Hello just confirming I'm an active village person like we all do and I've answered the 3 PM's I have received. 

Would like to claim Casper but that would make me a ghost . Call me Dr. Peter Venkman  
Although Casper WAS a friendly ghost  LOL
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
10pm British time is just over 3 hours away? Just want to double check I did my math right
Madagascarter wrote:
Yeah but the people I hoped would do their actions haven't yet. Unless I have explicitly said that one of your actions can be done, it can't be done.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
caseydentino wrote:
Hello all, I am village. I am asking the investigator to PM me after investigating and clearing me tonight. I have something to give you that I believe may aid in our search :)
Bluegoetz wrote:
Just so everyone knows, I am active. just got on for the first time and it seems i'm late. trying to catch up, but seems like i'm supposed to keep up morale, so Go team?! lol
remlburc wrote:
Hi sorry I have been super busy today, and didn’t realize the night was this short. I will catch up later on tonight for me, hope this is fun! First time playing this game.
Madagascarter wrote:
Going to extend the time a little. I kind of hoped this first night would be quick but there were a lot of questions I had to answer. But D1 will start at 8am British Winter Time no matter what
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
As of this moment I have had a few messages with one or two people and think I need more time before voting for anything drastic like lynching. Last mafia game we (the villagers) ended up killing several people who were villagers too just because they were not active, so I vote we communicate a little more first. Go village!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i agree w rock - the more we can share info the better. if we are all talking - the mafia can't kill us all as long as we are not killing ourselves. but also - we have to start somewhere
Live long and prosper
Ready4war wrote:
Just saying I am here. Been busy with the holidays. I agree with rock and tennessee
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am not as experienced at this as many of you are - but what is the harm in openly (or in private chat) revealing ourselves? the mafia already know who we are because we are not one of them. the sooner we cooperate = the sooner we can kill them - meanwhile if we don't = they pick us off 1 at a time until we no longer have the numerical advantage. just treat the neutrals as mafia and we still outnumber them 10 to 6
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
what phase are we in now? is this Day 1 now? sorry, I am in Arizona, U.S. and don''t think we are all on the same time schedule.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann