Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 9 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
hood's pm says pretty clearly "you'll have to help the tour group get rid of the mafia"
Oh yeah, missed it when I checked after Rodd's post :/
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Alright, If Virt is town he probably dies soon anyhow so let's check someone else.

#lynch Mdhaglund
Anaxagore wrote:
When days are only 24 hours, people should vote early so that we can gain more info on who does what and for which reason
Mdhaglund wrote:
Well, my vote was stolen by someone last night. Cannot be sure but since Anax claimed that power I believe it is him. And since he is using it against me, I am growing more suspect of him.

Anyway, #Lynch AlexCheckMate

I know it doesnt count. But Id just like my voice to be heard before I am lynched since Anax has 2 votes today and after you see that I am village, you all will have 2 suspects (alex and Anax).

Alex is experienced and nowhere to be found in the forum. If he was village, he would be everywhere in the forum.
elysium5 wrote:
From last night:

Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 09:14
Last night you can't remember what happened. But you do know someone visited you and you can't remember what else happened after that until the TV woke you up

If I was investigated, no one has said so to me yet which doesn't make sense because that would have cleared me with them but no one has contacted me yet:(
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
You may not have been investigated and thats why no one contacted you..
You may have been possessed or distracted or cursed given the ghost realm. 

Lets hope its not the latter and the mafia got to you to kill village Hoodlum. 

FyI I am on the fence with my lynch vote

WRKD4IT
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sorry, was busy with other stuff.

My activity is not linked with my role in this game; it never is. I'll gladly claim town now though; to prevent getting booed for not trying to survive...

I can regretfully not provide any information about the other participants and do not have an eye on someone who I'd like to lynch...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mdhag - you need to vote for someone today for lynching - that way we can see if you vote gets counted or was stolen as anax claims. if so it seems that would almost clear anax but not necessarily you.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mdhag - you need to vote for someone today for lynching - that way we can see if you vote gets counted or was stolen as anax claims. if so it seems that would almost clear anax but not necessarily you.
I thought the same thing, that is why I voted for alex even though I said it wont count.

But as of right now, Anax and I are voting for the same person. So it wont be apparent in the count. As well as what V98 pointed out eariler, Mada isn't giving us the vote totals, so I wouldnt be able to prove it unless we both vote for different people and the totals either causes a tie or breaks a tie. Plus it may be possible that other people's votes are weighted differently as well. Impossible to tell without Mada giving us vote count summaries.
Anaxagore wrote:
#Lynch Vicious

(im really lazy this game so if you want to exchange info with me, PM me)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
2ofclubs
Lynch FireSword
Subject to change as more is revealed.

My I inquire for the reasoning behind your lynch?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
2ofclubs wrote:
He voted to lynch Hood
I stated disclaimer "Subject to change as more is revealed."

I have no reason to trust you but would be glad to get a PM and work on it.
WRKD4IT