Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 11 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
While I can understand the arguments being made and some are trying a little too hard to be confusing ;) I really don't understand what rodd is trying to accomplish. Whatever it is, it definitely does not seem like a villager thing to do.

Lynch #rodd
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well I don't want to miss out on voting again, and I've only got a couple hours left before I sign off for the night.
#lynch Vicious
I can be convinced to change my mind, but thats my pick for now
Ready4war wrote:
I have been told by multiple players that rodd cursed me and rock. I haven't been in any contact w/ him because to me that sounds like an evil ability to have, definitely not village.

#lynch rodd
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Rockbert wrote:
I am changing my vote to #lynch Rodd. Hopefully this will lift the curse on me and Ready4War. Am I too late?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Mdhaglund
5 hours till the day ends

Thank you.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
FireSword wrote:
in the interest of helping the villagers, I would like to publicly share my role in full.
Hopefully this will help create some trust, as I agree, the more open the villagers are, the better!

Spoiler (click to show)
caseydentino wrote:
See from reading that, FireSword, I don't even know if you're village or mafia...this is much tougher than I expected. I've only ever played basic mafia rules with clearly defined roles. I'm pretty lost in all of this so far.
caseydentino wrote:
2ofclubs
Rodd which is it  Alex or Tennessee ? LOL
He can vote for both because I (this was maybe foolish) gave him the ability to vote twice to prove to him that I am a villager. It would seem I gave it to a person who is now largely suspected of being mafia, but I figured it's a pretty weak ability to give someone this early in the game and I had hoped that once I was verified as a villager, he would give me a piece of information I seek, and still seek. It seems my character's ability of doubling someone else's vote will (would) be significantly more valuable in the last few rounds (no doubt now that I'm putting this out there, someone will remember to kill me as we get down to 8 or less players, or worse manipulate me into (again?) giving the 2x vote to a mafia, but I also doubt I'm first on anyone's hitlist this early when a double vote means virtually nothing).
2ofclubs wrote:
From I deciphered / IMP the spirits are selective who they possess if they can even posses. There are good and bad spirits. So  FireSword can be not worthy of possessing or prime for a bad spirit.  Or even he may to wet to even be possessed LOL

I am also no longer voting to lynch FireSword a few of you know why. It has nothing to do with his last post. just letting you know since I am posting. 
WRKD4IT